News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rallye Wheels for 74 charger

Started by dvnen, March 19, 2006, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvnen

Looking at purchasing a set of Rallye Rims for my 74, but unsure of the bolt pattern.  I know they are 14" rims, but would anyone know if they can standard with a small bolt pattern.  If not, what is an easy way to figure our bolt configuration.  Thanks

doctorpimp

Up until '72 A bodies came with a 4" lug spacing.  There are rallye wheels avail for them.
B bodies and 73 and later A bodies are 4.5"  spacing.  Measure from C/L of hole to C/L of hole across, to get size.
Make sure you are getting the 4.5" wheels ;D
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

hotrod98

Summit has new rallyes in 15". The 14" tires are getting harder to find all of the time. Summit has the trim rings and center caps as well. You can get wheels, tires, trim rings and center caps for around $1100.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

73dodge

I have a set of 4 14" ralleye wheels that are in good shape and if you want to buy them I'll price them decently for you.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

dvnen

thanks for the reply...I just sent you a PM.