News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now I went and did it

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, November 09, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 15, 2014, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on November 15, 2014, 08:03:02 PM
....then buy some JJ1 gold paint I hope.  :icon_smile_wink:

I dunno. I'm not feeling the love for this.......

Yup anything but gold and no vinyl top :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: unless it was an absolute concourse resto to an all original specs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Just my :Twocents:

bakerhillpins

I'm pushing the blue's sans the vinyl but if you're going to go with the gold then this is the way to go:   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bill440rt

Nearly any color, with the right paint job, can be stunning.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

JB400

Quote from: bakerhillpins on November 17, 2014, 09:35:30 PM
I'm pushing the blue's sans the vinyl but if you're going to go with the gold then this is the way to go:   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Make this car a 69 and subtract the butt stripe, and you'll have my car, originally.

don duick

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 16, 2014, 04:07:42 PM
Right now it's looking pretty ugly & tomorrow I'm going to scope out a body shop that was recommended to me.   :2thumbs:

I hope this not turn into another horror story

TUFCAT

Quote from: JB400 on November 17, 2014, 10:30:21 PM
I'm pushing the blue's sans the vinyl but if you're going to go with the gold then this is the way to go:   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Make this car a 69 and subtract the butt stripe, and you'll have my car, originally.

I would give that much love.... even with a black vinyl top.  :yesnod: :icon_smile_tongue: 

Tilar

Quote from: 73rallye440magnum on November 10, 2014, 10:38:47 AM
Try again?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/4753820496.html

:cheers:

Pretty nice looking survivor, if it is in fact a survivor...
QuoteDo to overwhelming interest the price has been increased closer to the original price(to thin out the herd a little). It can be shown on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Cash talks and the price is firm.

Say what?? If the price is firm, Why would you put "Cash talks"?  I am firm on this price unless you don't have that much?  :slap:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

I like the overwhelming interest part too.  So now if the price increase scares off all the interest you drop the price again?  Strange with all of that overwhelming interest that no one seem to offer up any of that talking money. :scratchchin:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 19, 2014, 02:54:46 AM
Quote from: JB400 on November 17, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

I would give that much love.... even with a black vinyl top.  :yesnod: :icon_smile_tongue: 

I gave it much love for just shy of 20 years.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mytur Binsdirti

I'm not used to floorboards and the lower rear window channel looking like this.....

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

TUFCAT

have you decided on a color?? ....that gold floor looks waaay to nice to paint over!  :icon_smile_wink:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 24, 2014, 08:33:40 PM
have you decided on a color?? ....that gold floor looks waaay to nice to paint over!  :icon_smile_wink:

Yes I have.

For those who have installed aftermarket a/c; who makes the best kit?

Charger-Bodie

ws23rt

Stay with the original color.   If you really want an F8 green car just buy one.  :D

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

500Jon

Gotta be dark poly turquoise to match ya TURBAN!!! :coolgleamA:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

F8-4life

Turquoise is way better then silver or gold in my book.
I see those colors enough on modern stuff.

Mytur Binsdirti

Ghoste

RJS

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 25, 2014, 01:51:57 PM
I'm going with this....

Is that even a 68 color?

I know it's not mine but I hate color changes and would never buy one.
Ron

Mytur Binsdirti

QQ1 is what I'm after. Perhaps it's the lighting, but now you have me thinking if that's it.

This one is....

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Homerr on November 25, 2014, 02:29:07 PM
What color top?

I like the looks of the white top, but since I have a black interior, I'm unsure. 

Thoughts?