News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger dash wiring question

Started by Evelbist, November 11, 2014, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evelbist

am looking for complete wiring setup for a rolling chassis. i see a lot of harnesses saying "non-rallye" or "rallye" what is the difference?

Troy

All 68-70 Chargers had a Rally dash. All B-Body cars were essentially the same underneath - and wiring wise - so that's why you see the different versions.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Evelbist on November 11, 2014, 09:02:38 AM
am looking for complete wiring setup for a rolling chassis. i see a lot of harnesses saying "non-rallye" or "rallye" what is the difference?
YearOne has the best plug and play harnesses made by M&H. Wait for their 30% off sale.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

And what makes the Charger a Rallye dash is the full guage package instead of warning lights for oil pressure and water temp.

Evelbist

Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 11, 2014, 08:33:37 PM
YearOne has the best plug and play harnesses made by M&H. Wait for their 30% off sale.

if anyone has gone the yearone route and now has a complete car harness gathering dust, send me a quote. i'm looking for an oem harness, even if it needs repair.

Evelbist

Quote from: Ghoste on November 12, 2014, 06:36:24 AM
And what makes the Charger a Rallye dash is the full guage package instead of warning lights for oil pressure and water temp.

that's it? only diff is the pressure and temp gauge wiring? then is it feasible to buy a "non-rallye" wiring harness for the dash, and simply run the extra wires to the oil pressure and water temp sensors and have a "rallye" harness? if so, that's easy.

lukedukem

Quote from: Evelbist on November 12, 2014, 11:26:32 AM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 11, 2014, 08:33:37 PM

if anyone has gone the yearone route and now has a complete car harness gathering dust, send me a quote. i'm looking for an oem harness, even if it needs repair.

i still have my dash harness i can see what shape its in when i get home. if your are interested

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC