News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

review of Ford GT

Started by Q5XX29, November 06, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q5XX29

A young friend of mine does some photography and automotive journalism as a hobby. He recently did a review of one of my cars (Ford GT). I enjoyed it; hopefully some of you do, too. He took some really nice photos.

www.shortshift.co

dakota_gt on Instagram

moparnation74

Thanks for sharing.  I absolutely love the ford GT's.  My friend bought a red and white brand new, drove it once and stored it.  I have been after him every year to purchase it, someday I will get it.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: moparnation74 on November 06, 2014, 09:03:05 PM
Thanks for sharing.  I absolutely love the ford GT's.  My friend both a red and white brand new, drove it once and stored it.  I have been after him every year to purchase it, someday I will get it.

They are selling for far more than sticker price now.

JB400

There's talks of Ford doing another one sometime soon

Q5XX29

Quote from: JB400 on November 06, 2014, 11:55:26 PM
There's talks of Ford doing another one sometime soon

It will be announced pretty soon. I'm hoping current GT owners will be given first chance, a la Ferrari and Lambo and Porsche supercar introductions.
dakota_gt on Instagram

Ghoste

My favorite supercar I think.

wingcar

I would actually think about kicking my SRT out of the garage for one of these.....(hope my SRT didn't hear that) ::)
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400