News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Supra

Started by bull, November 06, 2014, 11:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes say this thing is fugly. I'm sure it is lightning fast, gets great mileage, etc., etc. But it looks like something the Shriners would put in a small town parade.

http://jalopnik.com/the-toyota-supra-is-back-and-its-reportedly-part-bmw-1603499168

JB400

Luckily, that is just a concept car.  Kind of unique that Toyota and BMW would collaborate on a platform though.

1974dodgecharger

Does not matter people will buy.....in this day and age if u call something ugly it means your not open minded enough.  I guess I missed the bus where your suppose to like everything.

Mopar Nut

Glad to see a come back!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

myk

Supra is the wrong name for a BMW born car.  The Supra is supposed to be an everyday man's performance car, not some niche Euro-Japanese exoti-car...

Ghoste

It looks like an anime Ferrari.

wingcar

1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400