News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice Horizon for sale - Not Mine

Started by stripedelete, November 04, 2014, 10:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightywing7

So they couldn't take the time to either back the car up out of the deer's spot on the lawn or even move the dead deer to take the photo??   :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T - 440 Magnum, 727
1968 Dodge Charger - 318, 904
1985 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Convertible, Mark Cross - 2.2L Turbo
1987 Buick Grand National - 3.8L SFI Turbo
2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe, Supercharged 3.2L
2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8, 6.1L HEMI

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Charger-Bodie

My guess is that the pic is of the deer. The car is just in the background. When the time came to sell the car they were too lazy to take a picture so the found one that the horizon was in.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

timmycharger

hmm, i thought they were going for the look like some ebay people do by putting a girl in skimpy clothes in front of the car to make it sell? :shruggy: 

myk

Quote from: timmycharger on November 05, 2014, 01:20:44 PM
hmm, i thought they were going for the look like some ebay people do by putting a girl in skimpy clothes in front of the car to make it sell? :shruggy: 

Lol