News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and Furious 7 trailer released, lots of Charger footage.

Started by JR, November 02, 2014, 01:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Looks awesome, lots of good shots of Dom's 70. Both in street, and off road guise.

RIP Paul Walker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZlDFnEozw

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

redmist

Sweet!!!

I can shut my brain off for an hour or two and watch... Should be good!
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

tcs69rt

I only saw the first 2 movies and am waaaay behind, no biggie. You guys know they filmed the actors on Pike's Peak here but could not do much off road in the National Park. So about 30 miles away is my friends 255 acre ranch that Universal Studios and the stunt drivers filmed the car stunts in Sept. 2013. I met the stunt drivers that did DOH films, Lethal Weapon and all the F&F movies. The Chargers were basically shells with a 4 banger engine to move them around, alot of them on cables and an assload of studio trailers doing CGI stuff. They were here for a few weeks and I'm told that total footage on the ranch will be under 2 minutes. I was asked not to post these pics until the movie trailer was out...enjoy. TC

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

6spd68

Gotta love how a movie about smaller scale organized crime, and street racing in LA, has evolved into 'The Expendibles - Vin Edition'
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

Toni

Ponch ®

:hah:

http://jalopnik.com/lets-look-at-all-the-awful-decisions-in-the-furious-7-t-1654097865

QuoteThough, to be fair, you have to respect the skill it takes to steer a car in a free-fall through the atmosphere....and, of course, the discipline to keep those hands planted on the two controls you can guarantee will have no use in the air whatsoever

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mike DC

Quoteonly saw the first 2 movies and am waaaay behind, no biggie.

What you need to know is that F&F has grown into "Oceans 11" with wilder cars & bigger muscles.  They had outgrown street racing by about the 4th movie and graduated to fighting international organized crime lords.  Paul Walker has a kid with Vinnie's sister.  Walker is no longer a cop but Dwayne Johnson (on their side) is a Fed.  The good guys got a gigantic load of money a few movies back so money is no object to them now.  Vinnie's '70 Charger has gotten totaled & repaired a bunch of times.    

That's the highlights.  

What are they doing with the cables & cars, flying them down the hillside?  

That wrecked tube-chassis '70 doesn't look like it was built to have a human driver or a drivetrain at all.  Looks like it was built to be a hollow rollerskate. 

myk

Can't wait to see how the reality of Paul's death affects this movie, and how they finished filming it. 

PS:  Jason Statham SUCKS, he disgraces this grand franchise...