News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Were rear bumperettes ever an option on the SB

Started by oldcarnut, October 21, 2014, 03:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Getting ready to send my RR bumper off to tricity plating but it has the bumper guards on it. Getting the holes welded up before plating as I haven't seen them on the Birds yet but was curious.  Was there a real usefull purpose for them on any of the cars unless you were backing up against a wall and needed a bump stop.

A383Wing

I just went through all my pictures I took when we were at 'Dega in 1999....I looked at all the Bird-butts and not one had the rear guards on them.

I'm guessing since it was an option, and not being able to put them on the front, that they may have had a bulletin out saying you could not get them on the Superbird

hemigeno

oldcarnut

Tricity wanted $50+ ea on the guards to do and 400+ for the bumper.  Glad the bumpers aren't charged as much per sq in as the guards.  Thanks for the info.  :cheers: