News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hellcat insurance

Started by hatersaurusrex, October 09, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

Those of you who have ordered yours - have you gotten rate quotes yet?  Is there a performance premium or is it pretty much the same as any other 60K car?

Inquiring minds want to know...
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

War wagon

If I ever accually receive a car my insurance would go up $11 per month over the 2013 Ram 4x4 QQ I just traded as my deposit.
Starting too have serious doubts about getting a car.
Will be speaking to my dealer today about the lack of info.....
3 months after my order all I have is a VON, nothing else.

FYI to those that have ordered the upgraded Laguna leather seats are not AVALIABLE now and may not be in the future? Was never supposed to be an option on the Hellcat ONLY the viper.?!
So much Miss Information about this car it's ridiculous.

RIDELIKEHELL

Damn! I hope it all works out for you  :icon_smile_blackeye:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

6spd68

A few years ago, I was quoted 6400$ yearly on a newer SRT/10 Viper.  I can only imagine my rate would be similar :(
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

Charger-Bodie

If the Hellcat is like most of these other toy type newer cArs Hagerty will insure them. I got a quote for 600. per year on a limited use policy on a 15 R/T.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RIDELIKEHELL

I wondered how Hagerty would be...only issue is the car will depreciate won't it ?
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Shakey

Quote from: War wagon on October 10, 2014, 05:29:31 AM
If I ever accually receive a car my insurance would go up $11 per month over the 2013 Ram 4x4 QQ I just traded as my deposit.
Starting too have serious doubts about getting a car.
Will be speaking to my dealer today about the lack of info.....
3 months after my order all I have is a VON, nothing else.

FYI to those that have ordered the upgraded Laguna leather seats are not AVALIABLE now and may not be in the future? Was never supposed to be an option on the Hellcat ONLY the viper.?!
So much Miss Information about this car it's ridiculous.

If you're interested, I know a guy (here in ON) that has ordered either 7 or 8 of the Hellcats and has sold 5 of them.  He may still have one available.

Let me know if you're interested and I will contact him to see if he can help you.