News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Hole

Started by JB400, October 07, 2014, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Bob and Wally are having a debate about the depth of large hole they find in the ground. They can't see the bottom and both are speculating pointlessly. Bob suggests they drop a pebble down the hole and count how long it takes till it hits bottom.

They drop a pebble down and wait a while, but no sound comes back.

"We need a bigger rock." offers Wally. They drop a basketball sized stone down the hole, and wait and wait and still, no sound.
Bob and Wally look at one another and say "wow, that is a deep hole. We need to find a really huge rock so it makes a loud enough noise for us to hear."

They search around a while and can't find a rock, but they do find a railroad tie, so they drag it over to the hole and shove it in. They stand watching it for a bit when all of a sudden a goat comes leaping out of the bushes and charges straight at them. They both jump out of the way and the goat dives head first into the hole.

They look at each other and say "Holy s$#@! did you see that? That was some weird a$$ crap, just then. That goat charged us and then dove into the hole."

They decide to leave the hole alone, and begin to walk away.

Just then, Mike walks up and says "hey guys, did you see a goat around here?"

"Well, yeah. This goat just attacked us then jumped in that hole over there." Said Wally.

"It couldn't have been my goat." said Mike, "My goat was chained to a railroad tie."

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE