News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

As luck has it....

Started by 1970Moparmann, September 29, 2014, 11:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

...I got the Coronet out this weekend, and at the Route 66 show in Springfield, blew the high pressure power steering hose.  Made a mess..... :brickwall:

Great show, but, got sick and tired of getting the crap for being the only Mopar in the group and getting the BS about the issue.   A few guys just wouldn't put the horse back in the barn...... What is it with Chevy and Ford guys....  I can't wait for "a friend" has an issue with one of his cars, and I'll grab a beer and pull the chair right by the car and take 100 pictures - pretty much like he did.

On a positive note, had an awesome drive home.  Few guys in WI and MI wanted to run the expressway to get home as quick as possible.  I took the scenic route and glad I did!  Found a good photo op place....

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

charge69

Super nice Coronet Convertible!  Things happen, sometimes at awkward places but, there isn't one car in that lineup that I can see that I would trade for your Coronet!   They are just a bunch of jealous B#%&*Hes !!!

rt green

sorry about your bad luck. you'd think somebody would help you. friends can be dicks once in a while.
third string oil changer

1970Moparmann

A few guys did. :2thumbs:   There are two guys (one I've known for a long time), that was just an ass about it.  MOST of the guys are very cool and great guys.   :2thumbs:    The one guy must have been picked on a lot as a kid or something.

The Coronet is a great car.   Received a good amount of attention this weekend!   Most people just never seen one before dressed up like mine.   There's a log of great people, it just sucks when there's a bad egg.

myk

Jealousy is an ugly thing.  These people are just annoyed that even with a blown PS hose your car will always be infinitely cooler and more special than their (yawn) Chevy...

moparnation74

Beautiful Coronet!  Sorry, to hear about the blown hose.  As someone stated earlier, always happens at the show.

In regards to our 'Special' bowtie friends:  Most of them always suffer from short man/small pecker syndrome.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: moparnation74 on September 29, 2014, 01:09:47 PM

In regards to our 'Special' bowtie friends:  Most of them always suffer from short man/small pecker syndrome.

:rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on September 29, 2014, 11:00:07 AM
...I got the Coronet out this weekend, and at the Route 66 show in Springfield, blew the high pressure power steering hose.  [/URL]

That blows.

PlainfieldCharger

Can't wait to see that car. She is just  :drool5:   Mean people suck!! What is great is you got it home and time for a back road ride ;D

1970Moparmann

Kevin, had a great road trip coming home :2thumbs:  - 250 miles of back roads!

Let's plan on getting together soon!  Been too long......

Are you staying in town any weekend?  There's a show in Batavia on Sunday 10/26?

TUFCAT

At least you didn't blow a seal   :whistling: ...that would've been much more embarrassing.  :smilielol:

PlainfieldCharger

I think I can make that!! :punkrocka: and no Seals :nana:

1970Moparmann

You guys are too much! 

Tom, I reached out to Myles!  I hope he is open to discuss the car.  Thanks for your help!!!! :2thumbs: