News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pete farber's pro-mod daytona took a wild run today

Started by held1823, September 27, 2014, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Wow!  Good demo on how much power he's making instantly too.

held1823

notice the vette coasted the last 1,000 feet, and still ran a 9.09 e.t.     talk about launching HARD

the class is definitely big on power, be it nitrous, blower, or turbo-  they all can haul the mail. it took a 5.93 to even make the field at indy.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Indygenerallee

Sure that ain't a Superbird body? looks like it has bird nose blackout treatment (unless the guy just like the Superbird nose treatment) Smashed her up good!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

rnjump

I was standing along the fence when that happened. Seems like everybody had trouble with the left lane.

BPTRacing

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 27, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
Sure that ain't a Superbird body? looks like it has bird nose blackout treatment (unless the guy just like the Superbird nose treatment) Smashed her up good!

It is definitely a Daytona. He hopes to be back together for the race in Las Vegas Oct. 30-Nov. 2
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

Ghoste

The lip out photo looks a bit staged which to me means he's practical about and not totally pissed over it all- great attitude.  :2thumbs: