News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Charger R/T Top Banana-4 speed.

Started by GYC Undertaker, September 24, 2014, 03:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYC Undertaker

Hey guys...now that I actually wrote down my login and password I can be a little more active.

When I was growing up a kid here in town, Don Puzio, had a 1970 Charger R/T 440, 4 speed. I was just 15 so didn't know anything about decoding. I remember it had Brown bucket seat interior. I don't think there was a console and I don't clearly remember seeing a bumble bee either. Could have bought the car for a grand back then but it might as well have been a million bucks.

Anyways, I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone knows of a car that matches this description. It was from Oregon, obviously. Now, about 8 years ago there was a Charger matching this description that was being sold in Washington state on Ebay. I contacted the guy who said the fender tag was gone as was the engine and trans. However, he said his had a black interior at that time. It wasn't until I was looking through his pictures that I I saw a little Brown color on the back side of the rear upper door pads that were laying in the back area. The owner confirmed that is was brown. I made a bid on the car but didn't get it.

I would love to find that car again so if anyone knows of one that sounds like that, drop me a line.

Thanks much, Mark.

Mytur Binsdirti

In 1970, I remember that there was a yellow AAR Cuda in my old neighborhood in Boston. Does anyone know where that car is today?

lukedukem

wish i could help out but i'm down here in deep south texas. maybe we have some memebers from up that way that can keep an eye out. don't know if you have any info to hlep out. numbers maybe. good luck

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

lukedukem

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on September 25, 2014, 05:52:54 AM
In 1970, I remember that there was a yellow AAR Cuda in my old neighborhood in Boston. Does anyone know where that car is today?

not sure if you have any numbers either, that sounds like a rare car. not much on cudas though. it might be worht it to start a new thread. not trying to be rude but just saying.

luke
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Ghoste

lukedukem

1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

RallyeMike

Mark,

I passed your email onto someone who I'm pretty confident can put you in touch with the seller of the eBay car you saw (how many could there have been at that time?!). Good luck.

Mike
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

crj1968

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on September 25, 2014, 05:52:54 AM

It's in my shed, in boxes....