News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GYC in hot water over Rex's lime green 70 Charger.

Started by Cooter, September 22, 2014, 06:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

I'm not on FB either, but I was able to see some of the page thru a friend.
That type of stuff should not be coming out of any "resto" shop, sorry.  :rotz:    Much less any other body shop. Could you imagine the liability in leaving a leaf spring bolt completely unattached???  :o :o :scared: :scared: :scared:

Overall this shows a complete lack of quality control.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 22, 2014, 08:15:54 PM
QuoteNo one knows what deal they had...maybe he got what he paid for

Sorry but for $40,000 Rex got shafted, I don't know any of the guys at GYC or Rex personally but any shop that turns out shit work like that will not be in business very long. Hell the back window is just pitiful, I would not do that kind of bodywork on a daily driver. Mark should have known better than to turn out this turd and that's exactly what it is.

I've seen HS Vocational shops tiurn out better work.....

Indygenerallee

That's it Dayclona. Pure piss poor work, below that really.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

DAY CLONA

They couldn't even match the paint for Christ's sake

DAY CLONA

The Owner said he drove the car the next day after it was home...after a short trip he said he heard something flappimg around

Magnumcharger

I've been following this nightmare since it began. Obviously, we all would have done something different if we were in this situation, but we're not.
We've all seen some pretty dramatic accidents with the Chargers on this page. This one wasn't the worst, but it was significant.

Bottom line: Mark Worman agreed to fix this car for $30K, and have it done in three months.
EIGHT MONTHS LATER...the car is returned. I think Rex had already had his patience stretched to the limit even before the car came back.
And when it did arrive - was it ever a mess!
Paint not applied to exterior panels (I mean, just primer in a sail panel!)
Thick tar-like undercoating hiding bare metal underneath the car.
Floor pans still buckled.
Front seat belts installed behind the rear seat.
No welds between the trunk pan and the rear frame rails.
Speakers and rear window defrost blower motor and tube painted body color.
Bolts missing in the suspension.
Window chrome bent on installation.
Reproduction battery replaced with a "no-name" dud.

And...this list goes on...and on...and on...

Rex started the Facebook page because Warman wouldn't own up to the problems HIS SHOP put into this car.
At last report, Warman served legal notice to Rex to stop talking about his car in public.
That is the definition of "bad business practices".
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

DAY CLONA

I think the best one though is the "brake job" that GYC performed....you don't want to see how the wheel studs were handled though!

Wha wong hear in tis pic?....

lukedukem

Don't some members have their car there. Wonder what they think. Or know about the situation. I like watching gyc and would like other side story.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

1974dodgecharger

yes, it does sound fishy why Rex didn't agree to the money and pay the loan off and wash his hands of anything and have 4k left over after paying the loan off.  You now have 4k left with no charger or would you have the insurance fix it for 30k and have a charger?

NO matter what happened between the insurance and Rex does not mean Graveyard Turds has a right to do crap jobs!!!!  The OEM battery was even stolen from him and there was no damage done to the front only the rear.  On top of the fake battery they gave him it leaked acid in the engine bay and started to corrode under it.

Did you even see the fuel lines they used?  the rear end was caved in and it looks like they tried to straighten the fuel lines and reuse it.  

How about the unibody welding on the rails?  Wow, can you say, 'floating body' while driving.

The car came back worse than what he originally bought it for.

Mark agreed to 30k and used 3rd party people to fix it for what 10k?

Either way the car was not fixed to even SAFETY STANDARDS.......

Ghoste

The insurance portion of the story is irrelevant to the piss poor workmanship.

Indygenerallee

QuoteI like watching gyc and would like other side story.

Pretty sure they have already spoken through the pics posted here.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 2592 creston on September 22, 2014, 05:03:30 PM

No one knows what deal they had...maybe he got what he paid for... with all the other cars GYC has done and not one other complaint.......20 years ago no one had a way to put the info out there,but now with all the social media out there the complaints would be pouring in!

I finally some of the Graveyard cars work and they DO PISS POOR WORK!!!  I saw some Daytonas they restored and non of the body lines lined up and it was a display car!!  

Even the owner who paid mark to do it for the TV show agreed that the body lines did not line up at all, but he said he kept it and didn't complain because he had the car back and was happy ENOUGH.  If people thought my car was bad that Daytona was worse than mine body line wise.....his trunk didn't line up one bit and the stripe with trunk didn't line up right either. Front fenders were mangled and all wrong...Ill have to find the post on it and what the owner said.

Ghoste

CornDogsCharger

What has not been mentioned on this thread yet, is that Mark told Rex to take the car to a the shop of his (Rex's) choice, and get an estimate to repair the car to his liking... and Mark would pay for those repairs to be done.  The shop charged $1050 for a estimate on the car, which Mark paid for.  The estimate to repair the car came to right around $10k... which Mark agreed to pay.  So lets go over this one more time...

-Rex picks a shop for the repairs to be done... to HIS liking.  
-Shop charges $1050.00 for estimate..... Mark paid
-Rex's shop gives an estimate to repair Rex's car for $9,935.47.... Mark has agreed to pay.

Now, that was not good enough for Rex and he declines the offer.  Why? you ask.... Rex tells Mark, that is not enough and it will take another $10K to make him "go away".  Hmmm  :scratchchin:

Mark is not going to let Rex extort money out of him for no reason... just to make him "Go Away"??  He offered to make it right and Rex declined.

I am in the body shop business and quite often you get these customers and, no matter what you do, they will NEVER be happy.  Now yes, I agree... the repairs should have been right from the start, but here is a man that wants to make the car RIGHT and is willing to pay for it... but that is not enough.  If Rex's #1 concern was to make the car right, and that was it, then he would agree to the offer.  But apparently, that is not enough.  He really doesn't care about the car... right now he is just trying to prove a point.  I understand that he is sick that the accident even happened, but as it was mentioned before... he should have just taken the money and ran.  Mark actually worked with this insurance companies to help Rex save his car.  Car was insured for $58k,  the bank would get $47k and Rex would have only gotten the $11k that he had invested in the loan.  The insurance company set the buy-back value at $14k (which is based on salvage value).  Rex didn't have enough, so Mark worked it out so that he could still have his car.  I even remember when Rex first posted pictures of the wrecked car (shortly after it happened) and tagged Mark on Facebook practically begging him to help.

I'm not taking sides because I can see both sides of the argument.  But there a proper way to handle things to achieve a common goal... and making a facebook page to bash the other party seems about right if you were a 13 year old school girl.  It isn't really the best way to approach the problem.  It only makes things worse.  

Justin
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

moparnation74

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on September 22, 2014, 10:16:30 PM
What has not been mentioned on this thread yet, is that Mark told Rex to take the car to a the shop of his (Rex's) choice, and get an estimate to repair the car to his liking... and Mark would pay for those repairs to be done.  The shop charged $1050 for a estimate on the car, which Mark paid for.  The estimate to repair the car came to right around $10k... which Mark agreed to pay.  So lets go over this one more time...

-Rex picks a shop for the repairs to be done... to HIS liking. 
-Shop charges $1050.00 for estimate..... Mark paid
-Rex's shop gives an estimate to repair Rex's car for $9,935.47.... Mark has agreed to pay.

Now, that was not good enough for Rex and he declines the offer.  Why? you ask.... Rex tells Mark, that is not enough and it will take another $10K to make him "go away".  Hmmm  :scratchchin:

Mark is not going to let Rex extort money out of him for no reason... just to make him "Go Away"??  He offered to make it right and Rex declined.

I am in the body shop business and quite often you get these customers and, no matter what you do, they will NEVER be happy.  Now yes, I agree... the repairs should have been right from the start, but here is a man that wants to make the car RIGHT and is willing to pay for it... but that is not enough.  If Rex's #1 concern was to make the car right, and that was it, then he would agree to the offer.  But apparently, that is not enough.  He really doesn't care about the car... right now he is just trying to prove a point.  I understand that he is sick that the accident even happened, but as it was mentioned before... he should have just taken the money and ran.  Mark actually worked with this insurance companies to help Rex save his car.  Car was insured for $58k,  the bank would get $47k and Rex would have only gotten the $11k that he had invested in the loan.  The insurance company set the buy-back value at $14k (which is based on salvage value).  Rex didn't have enough, so Mark worked it out so that he could still have his car.  I even remember when Rex first posted pictures of the wrecked car (shortly after it happened) and tagged Mark on Facebook practically begging him to help.

I'm not taking sides because I can see both sides of the argument.  But there a proper way to handle things to achieve a common goal... and making a facebook page to bash the other party seems about right if you were a 13 year old school girl.  It isn't really the best way to approach the problem.  It only makes things worse. 

Justin
It should have been done right from the get go.
The picture on the brake job, that cracks me up!
Since I do not do facebook, thanks for posting those pics!  Wormen should be embarrassed, piss poor work!

If Wormen did try to make it right as mentioned above, what more can you ask?  If Rex did ask for a 10k bonus on top of the make it right amount, than that is wrong on Rex's part.

Absolute Mess

CornDogsCharger

Quote from: moparnation74 on September 22, 2014, 10:27:34 PM
It should have been done right from the get go.
The picture on the brake job, that cracks me up!
Since I do not do facebook, thanks for posting those pics!  Wormen should be embarrassed, piss poor work!

If Wormen did try to make it right as mentioned above, what more can you ask?  If Rex did ask for a 10k bonus on top of the make it right amount, than that is wrong on Rex's part.

Absolute Mess

I agree... It should have been right from the start.  But that is neither here nor there... all you can do from here is whatever it takes to make it right.  That's all you can ask for.  I just hope they find a happy medium.

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee

TUFCAT

From what I recall, the extra ten grand was for six months of car payments, lost wages, rental cars, mental anguish, and sand in vagina.  :eek2:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

sdweatherman

Quote from: Ghoste on September 22, 2014, 09:15:55 PM
More worried about the tv show maybe?
It's not about the cars, its the squabbling and the drama that draws a majority of the viewers. I was excited when I first found out about the show - but all it is - is another stupid reality show with some cool cars mixed in for a few minutes. Scott.
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GY8/318/Auto
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GB7/318/Auto factory Sunroof
1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus EV2/400/Auto factory Sunroof

CornDogsCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 22, 2014, 10:35:48 PM
From what I recall, the extra ten grand was for six months of car payments, lost wages, rental cars, mental anguish, and sand in vagina.  :eek2:

Haha!  He can forget trying to get car payments out of anyone... period.  That's just a joke. It's no one else's fault that he has a loan on the car.  Rental car... insurance company should cover that.  Lost wages.... does he lease it out to friends or something?  Very comical! 
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee

TUFCAT

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on September 22, 2014, 10:42:02 PM

Lost wages.... does he lease it out to friends or something?  Very comical!  

Lost wages from work (which he won't get) - its called life, and life sucks.  :pullinghair:

I'm not a lawyer,  but I know a few and they'll tell you the best course of action would be to sell the car and sue for whatever diminished resale value can be proven in court.  It's easy enough to get an appraisal, or just send it to auction for an "instant appraisal" and be done with it.  

But now since he's made this into a public mockery for the world to see, he's pretty much lost any chance of that.....nobody would ever want to touch this car with a ten foot pole.  He might be stuck with it.  

moparnation74

There can be punitive damages here.
Most insurances companies only cover a rental car for a certain period, after that period it comes out of your pocket.
Lost wages, doubtful.

The Lawyers will battle that part out.  When the decision is made I am sure it will be posted sometime.

In any event, I am not a GYC fan anymore and I removed it from my series manager in Fios

GYC Undertaker

No one knows what deal they had...maybe he got what he paid for... with all the other cars GYC has done and not one other complaint.......20 years ago no one had a way to put the info out there,but now with all the social media out there the complaints would be pouring in!

Out of respect for the people on this site who actually care to know the truth about this,  I will share a few things.

I never once denied that my collision shop fell short of the line on quality control. The paint has many issues that need addressed. Some welds are missing in various areas that need to be attention. The body man who did the job was not a Mopar guy and made multiple mistakes on the reassembly. (The body man was fired the same day as Wilson notified me of the issues) I openly admit this and have from the beginning. From the time Wilson made his complaints known to me I have done everything possible to resolve the issues.

After pleading with Wilson for several weeks to have the car reinspected at a shop of his choice, so that the quality issues could be documented, assessed and repaired, he finally told me he didn't have the money to pay for an appraisal and the insurance company wouldn't pay for it either. At that point, in the interest of resolving the workmanship issues expeditiously, I volunteered to pay for the inspection out of my pocket. All I asked in return was a clear, itemized list of exactly what rework was needed and the operations that went along with it. I told Wilson repeatedly that I would pay 100% of any findings that were related to our workmanship. The inspection company of HIS choice in conjunction with a local body shop, prepared a 4 line estimate that said, and I'm paraphrasing, rework as necessary.

The estimate total was just under 10k. The inspection was $1,050.00 which I paid myself. I admit objecting to the estimate format but not the price. In the collision industry we work from line item estimates. The items are made up of flat rate times for repair, R&I, paint, materials, parts, etc. With an estimate that had 4 generic lines that read rework as necessary, basically, it was hard for me to determine exactly what the shop was proposing needed done. I'm sure none of you would not accept an estimate on your car to have it repaired without an explanation of what the shop was proposing. However, after weeks of having Wilson berate me, threaten me and publicly attempt to smear my good name, I realized he was not going to provide me an itemized estimate and I gave in. I offered to pay Wilson the full estimate total of 10k, replace his battery and miscellaneous items left out of his car along with a wire transfer of $1,050.00 for the inspection...Wilson declined the offer. I did wire the money via Western Union though because I told him I would.

Wilson wrote me back with somewhat of a counter offer, he wanted me to make car payments for the time I had his car in my shop that was past the original ETA. He wanted to be paid for time he worked his job but couldn't do it well during a two week time of stress due to this situation.  He also wanted an additional amount of money that would take the total settlement offer to 20k.

I refused to pay the additional 10k because he would have had to pay for his car payments anyway while the car was in the shop. I had offered him a rental car at my expense during the repair process because it was taking longer than I had anticipated...he refused the free rental car stating he doesn't do rentals, he wants his car back. He did not provide me with proof that his work suffered during this alleged two week period he was dealing with the situation. He was not and is not entitled to any more that me to pay to have his car made whole again.

Wilson told me just prior to my retaining council that "pay me the 20k and I'll shut up and go away". Subsequently he made threats that if he didn't get what he felt he was entitled to he would make every attempt he could to damage our reputation.

It was in light of the unwillingness to cooperate and threatening emails that I decided I should get should seek legal help. Never did we put a restraining order on him, we only demanded that he stop his defamatory page.

To this day our attorney has requested that Wilson provide us with a line item estimate of the proposed rework by a quality shop in his area so that we might have the opportunity to confirm that one, we were paid to make those repairs originally and two, we concur with the findings. The offer came off the table to just write him a blank check for 10k after he declined the offer. He has refused to provide the line items. I don't know why he doesn't want an accurate account of the things he claims are wrong, I would.

To be perfectly clear here...we acknowledge there are quality issues with our collision repair to his car. We have made multiple attempts to pay completely for those repairs.

I made the comment that the car is 1000 times better now that before the accident and I maintain that. The car prior to our working on it had more rust, mud and filler and sub standard work that I had seen on a car that looked as good as it did in pictures. I have photos showing what we cut off that car. Rusty sectioned floors, frame rails that had missing welds and rust, just like they accused us of. I have the deck lid still at the shop that is full of dirt, bondo and fish eyes. The rear end is not a B body Dana, (as coded on the fender tag) its out of a truck. No self adjusters, not ebrake cable brackets, although someone tack welded some on it. the pinion snubber was drilled and tapped crooked ( remember trucks don't use a snubber but the boss provisions are there) . I admit our body man did install a nail retainer backwards on the rear brakes.. What Wilson doesn't tell you is that the brakes were decayed off the shoe liners (questionable condition for a Mopar mechanic who claims to worship his car) and I rebuilt them at no charge as an act of good faith. The lug studs he alleges we welded at our shop vs replacing them, were welded before we ever touched the car. To get the left rear wheel off we had to torch the lug nuts because the studs that had been previously welded were spinning. I have photos and video supporting all of this. The main floor was not replaced in the car due to the fact it has considerable rust issues up near the front rails and I didn't want to inherit any more trouble that I already had. The floor was repairable so we repaired it.  Many of the things alleged by Wilson I object to as being part of our repairs.

Now, for those that are chomping  at the bit to comment back here about how the prior condition of the car is no excuse to make the mistakes we made...I AGREE! However, if I were to put the car truly back in it's pre-loss condition I would have had to install a used, caved in B Pillar and packed it full of bondo, an upper deck filler with 5/8"of mud, cob welded the hacked up inner and outter wheel houses, sectioned a used floor in place and sculpted the car's style lines and gaps out of bondo. The car has over $10,000.00 worth of brand new AMD sheet metal on it. We measured it electronically within one millimeter of factory specs for length, width and height. It now has the correct rear finish panel I got from Tony's part vs the incorrect one that was on before. These are a brief example of what I mean by the car being better than before. 

The guy here that I quoted is right. In 30 years of business I have never been sued for poor workmanship or breach of contract. We have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have a AAA rating as an accredited member. We have a 3 million dollar liability insurance policy through Farmers insurance with an unblemished loss record. Currently we have in our possession for restoration over 20 Mopars including 6 Hemi cars, 3 six packs, 1 six bbl, 340, 383 440 even a six cylinder, just to name a few. This is because we are good at what we do, we are an honest shop and if we make a mistake, we own it, just like in this case.

These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

TUFCAT

Quote from: GYC Undertaker on September 22, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

Out of respect for the people on this site who actually care to know the truth about this,  I will share a few things.

I never once denied that my collision shop fell short of the line on quality control. The paint has many issues that need addressed. Some welds are missing in various areas that need to be attention. The body man who did the job was not a Mopar guy and made multiple mistakes on the reassembly. (The body man was fired the same day as Wilson notified me of the issues) I openly admit this and have from the beginning. From the time Wilson made his complaints known to me I have done everything possible to resolve the issues.

After pleading with Wilson for several weeks to have the car reinspected at a shop of his choice, so that the quality issues could be documented, assessed and repaired, he finally told me he didn't have the money to pay for an appraisal and the insurance company wouldn't pay for it either. At that point, in the interest of resolving the workmanship issues expeditiously, I volunteered to pay for the inspection out of my pocket. All I asked in return was a clear, itemized list of exactly what rework was needed and the operations that went along with it. I told Wilson repeatedly that I would pay 100% of any findings that were related to our workmanship. The inspection company of HIS choice in conjunction with a local body shop, prepared a 4 line estimate that said, and I'm paraphrasing, rework as necessary.

The estimate total was just under 10k. The inspection was $1,050.00 which I paid myself. I admit objecting to the estimate format but not the price. In the collision industry we work from line item estimates. The items are made up of flat rate times for repair, R&I, paint, materials, parts, etc. With an estimate that had 4 generic lines that read rework as necessary, basically, it was hard for me to determine exactly what the shop was proposing needed done. I'm sure none of you would not accept an estimate on your car to have it repaired without an explanation of what the shop was proposing. However, after weeks of having Wilson berate me, threaten me and publicly attempt to smear my good name, I realized he was not going to provide me an itemized estimate and I gave in. I offered to pay Wilson the full estimate total of 10k, replace his battery and miscellaneous items left out of his car along with a wire transfer of $1,050.00 for the inspection...Wilson declined the offer. I did wire the money via Western Union though because I told him I would.

Wilson wrote me back with somewhat of a counter offer, he wanted me to make car payments for the time I had his car in my shop that was past the original ETA. He wanted to be paid for time he worked his job but couldn't do it well during a two week time of stress due to this situation.  He also wanted an additional amount of money that would take the total settlement offer to 20k.

I refused to pay the additional 10k because he would have had to pay for his car payments anyway while the car was in the shop. I had offered him a rental car at my expense during the repair process because it was taking longer than I had anticipated...he refused the free rental car stating he doesn't do rentals, he wants his car back. He did not provide me with proof that his work suffered during this alleged two week period he was dealing with the situation. He was not and is not entitled to any more that me to pay to have his car made whole again.

Wilson told me just prior to my retaining council that "pay me the 20k and I'll shut up and go away". Subsequently he made threats that if he didn't get what he felt he was entitled to he would make every attempt he could to damage our reputation.

It was in light of the unwillingness to cooperate and threatening emails that I decided I should get should seek legal help. Never did we put a restraining order on him, we only demanded that he stop his defamatory page.

To this day our attorney has requested that Wilson provide us with a line item estimate of the proposed rework by a quality shop in his area so that we might have the opportunity to confirm that one, we were paid to make those repairs originally and two, we concur with the findings. The offer came off the table to just write him a blank check for 10k after he declined the offer. He has refused to provide the line items. I don't know why he doesn't want an accurate account of the things he claims are wrong, I would.

To be perfectly clear here...we acknowledge there are quality issues with our collision repair to his car. We have made multiple attempts to pay completely for those repairs.

I made the comment that the car is 1000 times better now that before the accident and I maintain that. The car prior to our working on it had more rust, mud and filler and sub standard work that I had seen on a car that looked as good as it did in pictures. I have photos showing what we cut off that car. Rusty sectioned floors, frame rails that had missing welds and rust, just like they accused us of. I have the deck lid still at the shop that is full of dirt, bondo and fish eyes. The rear end is not a B body Dana, (as coded on the fender tag) its out of a truck. No self adjusters, not ebrake cable brackets, although someone tack welded some on it. the pinion snubber was drilled and tapped crooked ( remember trucks don't use a snubber but the boss provisions are there) . I admit our body man did install a nail retainer backwards on the rear brakes.. What Wilson doesn't tell you is that the brakes were decayed off the shoe liners (questionable condition for a Mopar mechanic who claims to worship his car) and I rebuilt them at no charge as an act of good faith. The lug studs he alleges we welded at our shop vs replacing them, were welded before we ever touched the car. To get the left rear wheel off we had to torch the lug nuts because the studs that had been previously welded were spinning. I have photos and video supporting all of this. The main floor was not replaced in the car due to the fact it has considerable rust issues up near the front rails and I didn't want to inherit any more trouble that I already had. The floor was repairable so we repaired it.  Many of the things alleged by Wilson I object to as being part of our repairs.

Now, for those that are chomping  at the bit to comment back here about how the prior condition of the car is no excuse to make the mistakes we made...I AGREE! However, if I were to put the car truly back in it's pre-loss condition I would have had to install a used, caved in B Pillar and packed it full of bondo, an upper deck filler with 5/8"of mud, cob welded the hacked up inner and outter wheel houses, sectioned a used floor in place and sculpted the car's style lines and gaps out of bondo. The car has over $10,000.00 worth of brand new AMD sheet metal on it. We measured it electronically within one millimeter of factory specs for length, width and height. It now has the correct rear finish panel I got from Tony's part vs the incorrect one that was on before. These are a brief example of what I mean by the car being better than before. 

The guy here that I quoted is right. In 30 years of business I have never been sued for poor workmanship or breach of contract. We have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have a AAA rating as an accredited member. We have a 3 million dollar liability insurance policy through Farmers insurance with an unblemished loss record. Currently we have in our possession for restoration over 20 Mopars including 6 Hemi cars, 3 six packs, 1 six bbl, 340, 383 440 even a six cylinder, just to name a few. This is because we are good at what we do, we are an honest shop and if we make a mistake, we own it, just like in this case.

These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

WOW!!!!   Thanks for posting your side....I was told (by some birdies out there) there was much more to this story we haven't heard, and now we know!