News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what labs like

Started by el dub, September 21, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Stegs

Quote from: el dub on September 21, 2014, 02:30:42 PM
cool video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UowkIRSDHfs#t=5

I have 2 labs, a chocolate female and a yellow male......that video sums up a labs life.....run run run run run until they find water...then swim swim swim swim

its amazing how a 70lb lab can be completely soaking wet after finding a little puddle....... :shruggy:..................

oh labs make my day every day...I love when I get home and see them!

Tilar

lol, I think I had the only Black Lab in Texas that was afraid of the water. I'd take her to the lake and throw a Frisbee or a ball to her and she'd get it every time and bring it back, but if I threw it into the lake she would run out to the edge of the water and bark at it.  :brickwall:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

el dub

That's funny Tilar, I never heard of a lab that was afraid of water. :cheers:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

69rtse4spd

My choclate Lab hates the water all because of the wife. The wife gave her a bath when she was a pup & traumatized her, now she goes to the edge & plops her butt down, done, wants nothing to do with the water.     

Stegs

my 2.5 year old chocolate was like that, its a simple fix

most of the time they "dont know they can swim"

all labs are born to swim, they were bred for that.....they dont realize it

just find another dog (prefer a lab) that does swim and natural instincts will take over

our lab would go up to her belly and stop.....she seen our 6 month old (at the time) who already was use to the water thanks to breeder.

He (our pup) jumped in and it took all of 5 seconds for out older lab (1 at the time) to go swimming

the rest is history

69rtse4spd

I had the other two dogs out in the water with me at the same time. Thats alright I still love them all to death anyway.