News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone knows how much a complete interior cost for a '68-69?

Started by cavemanno1, September 03, 2014, 05:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: Nickrc3 on September 16, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
I also need to purchase a complete interior kit (seat covers, foams, door panels, carpeting, headliner, etc.) for my 68'. Does either Legendary or PG Classics offer any discounts as we approach the Holidays, or at any of their scheduled car shows?
Thanks.
I generally buy interior stuff from Dante's Mopar Parts. He has coupon codes if you sign up for email alerts and there's a standard discount for anything over $1,000. He carries Legendary products and his prices with shipping are generally much better (unless you catch one of Legendary's big sales). Almost everyone will have a Christmas special. It's almost worth it to save money all year and just go hog wild over the holidays.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Nickrc3

Not to hijack Cavemanno's thread, but has anyone applied for Classic Industries credit card? Their website offers this:

QuoteGreat Benefits!
You read it right-- When you apply for the new Classic Industries Platinum Visa® Rewards Card, you can put your very own car on the face of your new Classic Industries Visa® card*! Imagine the looks of envy you'll get every time you flash your card! And the features don't stop there!

When you use your Classic Industries Visa® with us, you save up to 15% off** most orders from Classic Industries, but you also get other great benefits like competitive rates and terms. Follow this link for the most updated pricing and fees disclosure. There's no excuse not to have a Classic Industries Visa® in your wallet!
[/color]

I'm curious on their definition of  "you save up to 15% off** most orders". Most orders??? :scratchchin:
With a 13.9% APR and no annual fee, it may be attractive if the balance is paid off each month.

Troy

Quote from: Nickrc3 on September 18, 2014, 06:31:38 PM
Not to hijack Cavemanno's thread, but has anyone applied for Classic Industries credit card? Their website offers this:

QuoteGreat Benefits!
You read it right-- When you apply for the new Classic Industries Platinum Visa® Rewards Card, you can put your very own car on the face of your new Classic Industries Visa® card*! Imagine the looks of envy you'll get every time you flash your card! And the features don't stop there!

When you use your Classic Industries Visa® with us, you save up to 15% off** most orders from Classic Industries, but you also get other great benefits like competitive rates and terms. Follow this link for the most updated pricing and fees disclosure. There's no excuse not to have a Classic Industries Visa® in your wallet!
[/color]

I'm curious on their definition of  "you save up to 15% off** most orders". Most orders??? :scratchchin:
With a 13.9% APR and no annual fee, it may be attractive if the balance is paid off each month.
Apparently the "Rewards" part is sent in the mail with your card. However, they already have volume discounts which can clue you in to what parts are excluded:
"Terms and Conditions:
Discounts and promotions cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. While most items are discount eligible, some items may be noted as discount exempt. We recommend you consult a sales associate to verify discounted items when placing your order. Discount exempt items include but are not limited to: kit items, special order and promotional products. Free Shipping promotional offers apply to ground shipments within the continental US (lower 48 states). Oversize, Overweight and Special Rate Shipping charges continue to apply. Truck freight, air freight, rush, special order items and COD orders are not eligible for this offer. Classic Industries® reserves the right to ship via the carrier of its choosing. This offer supersedes any and all other promotions and cannot be combined with any other offer."

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Nickrc3

QuoteApparently the "Rewards" part is sent in the mail with your card. However, they already have volume discounts which can clue you in to what parts are excluded:
...yes. I did sign on for their mailing list and received 20% off my first order. O.K. great, but then got slapped with their shipping rate - $46.07 :eek2: And this was their cheapest freight selection! Ordered small stuff - door handles (int.& ext.), console light pods, gaskets, sail panel 'Charger' emblems, etc. Basically under 8 lbs. and fits in a 12"x 12"x 8" box :scratchchin:.
I called their Customer Support to inquire on how they calculate shipping rates and whether USPS 'Priority Mail' can be used.
No go!  :icon_smile_blackeye:

These frivolous rates drive me crazy. I mean, I recently received my AMD order -two large pallets of replacement sheetmetal for - $135.00 shipping cost; an Auto-Twirler jig from Utah - $98.00.

I'll look into Dante's and/or others. Buyer Beware...

Ghoste

Thats how they make up for the discount.  Smoke and mirrors.