News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kim Kardashia photos hacked..who is this lady anyway?

Started by AKcharger, September 21, 2014, 09:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Guys maybe I'm missing something here but I think this lady is average at best. I have no idea why she's famous or talked about other than she married a rap singer and was on some kind tv show. If she has some kind of talent or redeeming qualities I haven't heard of them. If I was a bettin' man I'd say she is the result of a bet between 2 TV exec's that one could turn any run-of-the-mill tramp and make her famous...Ala "trading places"with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akoroid
So what am I missing...

dyslexic teddybear

I don't think......from what little I know.....Kim Kartrashian and "lady" shouldn't be put into the same sentence. :rotz:

Ghoste

You aren't missing a thing.  Famous for being famous and thats it.  My teenage daughters watch the show and I can assure you there is absolutely nothing there.  Her dad was on OJ's defence team and was some sort of high profile LA lawyer.  Thats where the seed money came from.  Then Kimmy made a sex tape that was leaked back when it was still relatively new.  Mom smelled an opportunity and began to manage the career and turned notoriety into lacklustre modelling.  Mom married Bruce Jenner, he got a horrid facelift and they all made a surreality show where they get together and whine about mansions and what color to get for the interior of the helicopter.  For added drama the sisters all marry rap stars or basketball players with the occasional spoiled brat LA loser thrown in for comedy.
That is every episode I have loving father tolerated with my girls and or had to listen to in the background while doing some better thing in the house.  I just saved you hours of your life that can be better spent with your Charger or even just digging crud out from between your toes.
Your welcome.

Daytona R/T SE

Isn't she one of those chicks with the ridiculously disgusting fat, floppy asses ?   :eek2:

I guess having a fat ass is a talent ?  :shruggy:

Daytona R/T SE

I just googled this person's name.  ::)

With haunches like hers.  :eek2:

That nag ought to be pullin' a beer wagon somewhere.

myk

AK pretty much nailed it: she's got no talent or any other claim to fame other than her family's fortune that led to the life she lives now.  I don't fault her for not having any talent, because I don't have any either so I can relate, but I do question the public for focusing on someone who's so painfully ordinary.   I mean, there are plenty of beautiful women out there that can be appreciated for their looks AND their minds but the idiot public doesn't seem to care...

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: myk on September 21, 2014, 10:14:33 AM
but I do question the public for focusing on someone who's so painfully ordinary.   

:iagree:

It's the same group of mindless shits that beat off to Honey Boo Boo. ::)

myk

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 21, 2014, 10:17:44 AM
Quote from: myk on September 21, 2014, 10:14:33 AM
but I do question the public for focusing on someone who's so painfully ordinary.   

:iagree:

It's the same group of mindless shits that beat off to Honey Boo Boo. ::)

Christ well there's a famous name I don't know anything about, but I don't think I'm going to google that one.  I'm out of step with the public but I'd like to keep it that way...

AKcharger

Thanks Ghost for the synopsis and others for chiming in. OK I thought I was socially deficient. But I hardly EVER watch TV, no time. If I do it's Family Guy® or on very rare occasion Restaurant Impossible. I think Honey Boo Boo is some kind of Down's Syndome kid that the family makes fun of, pretty messed up if ya' ask me.

I like Family Guy because it's mature and sensible entertainment

Cooter

And the people that idolize these types voted too.....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Mike DC

The public should be able to cast votes to get rid of a few people from the country every year.  It would solve so much. 

RallyeMike

QuoteIf I was a bettin' man I'd say she is the result of a bet between 2 TV exec's that one could turn any run-of-the-mill tramp and make her famous...Ala "trading places"with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akoroid

:scratchchin:

QuoteWith haunches like hers.  ...... ought to be pullin' a beer wagon somewhere.  

You guys are hilarious  :smilielol:

Oh, man.....she's making millions  :rotz:  :cheers:  ::)  :RantExplode:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

69wannabe

Quote from: AKcharger on September 21, 2014, 10:33:23 AM
Thanks Ghost for the synopsis and others for chiming in. OK I thought I was socially deficient. But I hardly EVER watch TV, no time. If I do it's Family Guy® or on very rare occasion Restaurant Impossible. I think Honey Boo Boo is some kind of Down's Syndome kid that the family makes fun of, pretty messed up if ya' ask me.

I like Family Guy because it's mature and sensible entertainment

Family Guy and American Dad are the best!!!! I do watch The Big Bang Theory often too! How I met your mother is a smart and funny sitcom also.

Bandit72

I'd much rather oogle at AK's bouncing avatar all day  :drool5:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Mike DC

IMO Family Guy is funny, if you don't mind the way it repeatedly kicks your attention-span in the nuts. 

Same deal with Robot Chicken.

AKcharger

I'm there for ya'  bandit!

Look! Here she is again!