News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Newest Mopar Aero fan

Started by 69_500, September 05, 2014, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Me and my wife had the great time of being able to welcome our daughter into the world at 10:05 am est. 19.5 inches 5 lbs, 15.9 ounces. Doing well. Will try to get a picture posted of her in the Charger 500 tomorrow on the way home from the hospital.

JB400

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69rtse4spd

Congrats, keeping the Mopar tradition alive & well. :2thumbs:.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

67440chrg

Ghoste

Congratulation to you both Danny.  :cheers:

charge69

Congratulations, sir!  Looking forward to the pictures!

hemi68charger

Danny,
Again, congradulations to you, Bobbie and the "now-big-brother" Dakota.......  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

bill440rt

CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bakerhillpins

Quote from: bill440rt on September 09, 2014, 06:30:32 AM
CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yea, what he said!   :cheers:

My daughter just started High School. Daughters are a lot of fun and very perplexing at the same time! Good luck, it's a great thing.  :2thumbs:

Have you decided on her name?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

69_500

Naomi Rose is her name. Plan on uploading pictures onto the computer today. Did bring her home in the Charger 500. Dakota was jealous because he came home in a 69 SE Charger with a power sunroof instead of an Aero car.

Dino

Quote from: 69_500 on September 10, 2014, 09:39:27 AM
Naomi Rose is her name. Plan on uploading pictures onto the computer today. Did bring her home in the Charger 500. Dakota was jealous because he came home in a 69 SE Charger with a power sunroof instead of an Aero car.

That's a beautiful name.   :2thumbs:

Tell Dakota it's all relative, I think they threw me on a bus when I popped out. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

fy469rtse