News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for '68-69 grill disassembled pictures

Started by cavemanno1, September 14, 2014, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

I'm looking for pictures of the grills when they are completely apart!Have lots of threads about restoring them but would like to see pictures how they are put together and some close ups!Is the middle section and the sides are just one moulded piece or lots of small bits?

Thanks

JB400

The 68/9 plastic grilles are made up of 5 pieces + trim.  You have the center section, left and right surrounds, and left and right headlight doors that are all bolted together, except for the doors of course.  It's not until you get a 70 that the grille is all one piece plus the doors.

Sorry, no pix :brickwall:

cavemanno1

Thanks mate!

Pictures would be best but hope someone will have them!

Shakey

Good Day,

Here is a link to a thread I did when I started to restore my grille.  Hopefully there will be something in here that will help you.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2096.0.html

Shakey

Here, found some others pics.

Shakey

And some more...

cavemanno1

Thank you!
Seen your resto,done a very nice job!
These grills are very complex by the look of it and maybe that is why no one repop them!Don't know the realy reason but i doubt it's not doabl,after all if they were able to do 46 years ago this shouldn't be a problem!

Thanks again!