News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone drank Red Horse Beer

Started by ACUDANUT, July 05, 2014, 09:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

It will knock you off your feet. I drank it in Japan and in the Philippines.

troy.70R/T

no but I have had San Miguel. not bad not sure if I spelled that right.

ACUDANUT

sanders7981

I have had both, and yes... Red horse will kick your ass when you are not looking.  Reason being is that quality control isn't that great and you may get one beer that seems weak in alcohol content, and you may drink the other one that got more the what's advertised in alcohol content. 

tcs69rt

I drank both those beers in the Philippines back in the 80's. I think beers were 50 cents back then and a dime to use the pool tables. I won't go into the price of the "juicies" back then lol!!!
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

RallyeMike

I don't remember, so probably yes  :eek2:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Fred

I drank beer while riding a red horse once.   :icon_smile_big:  does that count for anything?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

PlainfieldCharger

duckmanreno

Yes. Good beer and it has a kick to it. My wife is from the philppines and she told me about it. I buy it when we go to an Asian market. Not very many places around here sell it. Funny but I never drank it when I was there.
22 Ford F-150 5.0 super cab FX4 hunting rig and tow vehicle
92 Toyota Tercel.  Commute Car
69 Charger 383 4 speed project car.
73 Boston Whaler Montauk

A bad day hunting beats a good day at work!

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

PlainfieldCharger

Wasn't around long :o   Picked up an old neon sign of it. That is cool, but the beer,  :eek2:

sanders7981

Have you heard about the "happy horse" bottle that comes in the crates of red horse beer?  In each crate, one bottle has a the red horse logo smiling...where the name happy horse comes from.  That particular bottle of beer is an extremely high alcohol content.  Its a very rare to get one as most are taken out of the case.  I saw one during my time in the PI. 

ACUDANUT

AKcharger

Long live the Nipa hut and Fire Empire!