News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

meausurement help

Started by charger01, September 08, 2014, 10:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger01

Hey all, I sold my charger about a year ago, and just like everyone else.  I sure wish I had it back.  Unfortunately it was the best thing and isnt fesible in the near future to replace it.  So I am working on some charger related mancave decorations with extra parts left over.  Heres where I need help.  I have a rear bumper, tail lights end caps and  everything for the rear view of the car.  Iam going to make a display of them  out of wood, to replicate the back end of the car and have the tail lights and back up lights functional.  I just need the dimensions of the back end of the car for proper placement of everything.  If anyone could give me any help.  I would greatly appreciate it.  thanks in advance.

Moparpoolman

Maybe buy a tail panel from AMD and save a boatload of time  :shruggy:

charger01

would have to buy a tail panel and the lower section.  I would think that would be pretty pricy.  A used piece would be ok if I could find one, just figured this would be a quick , cheap easy thing to do.