News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Eastern Michigan members?

Started by 1970Moparmann, August 25, 2014, 11:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Wondering if anyone knows Myles William Green from Fenton?

Doing some research on past owners of my 68 Coronet RT Rag.

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

John L

Mike,
I don't know the man but live very close to Fenton. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me. By the way, very nice looking car.

http://411.info/people/Michigan/Fenton/Green-Myles/44535015.html

John

Dino

SE Mi here, can't say I know the man.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

TUFCAT

Yes I know Myles well, as he has a 1967 Coronet R/T.  :coolgleamA:   PM me and I'll shoot you his email addy and phone number.  :2thumbs:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 25, 2014, 07:31:28 PM
Yes I know Myles well, as he has a 1967 Coronet R/T.  :coolgleamA:   PM me and I'll shoot you his email addy and phone number.  :2thumbs:

Awesome Tufcat!

1970Moparmann

Quote from: John L on August 25, 2014, 06:31:31 PM
Mike,
I don't know the man but live very close to Fenton. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me. By the way, very nice looking car.

http://411.info/people/Michigan/Fenton/Green-Myles/44535015.html

John

Thanks John.  I've owned it for almost ten years and haven't really enjoyed it.  Finally got it where I want it!  Brought it to its first cruise night in 5 years.....

It will be great to get some history on it!

PlainfieldCharger

That's real Purdy!! :cheers: :2thumbs: Need to see that one!!

1970Moparmann

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on August 26, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

Kevin,  good talking to you yesterday!

You'll see the Coronet next time we get together for a show.   It's been getting the attention it needed with new suspension, steering box and little details.   It hasn't been out for a while, but I did go to a big cruise night the other week.   This picture must have been taken at the right time when the sun was going down because it really made the color pop.

It's funny, but one of my Chevy friends was telling me this night that he wants to get something that you don't see at every show, I told him he wants a Mopar then.   He laughed and said yes.    He's been bugging me about selling this one to him now.   He's in Mopar love LOL.  Said he can't stop thinking about the car.  :2thumbs:

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on August 27, 2014, 07:33:04 AM
Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on August 26, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

Kevin,  good talking to you yesterday!

You'll see the Coronet next time we get together for a show.   It's been getting the attention it needed with new suspension, steering box and little details.   It hasn't been out for a while, but I did go to a big cruise night the other week.   This picture must have been taken at the right time when the sun was going down because it really made the color pop.

It's funny, but one of my Chevy friends was telling me this night that he wants to get something that you don't see at every show, I told him he wants a Mopar then.   He laughed and said yes.    He's been bugging me about selling this one to him now.   He's in Mopar love LOL.  Said he can't stop thinking about the car.  :2thumbs:

Can't say I blame him. I think its funny how a Ford,Chevy friend reacts to the attention your mopar gets when they hang with you. I would say that many lose the attitude and come to the "right" side...LOL :nana: