News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Legendary Rally seats

Started by comet_666, August 24, 2014, 08:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

Is anyone using them at all for a 69? I saw them at a show yesterday and they are interesting.

comet_666

Well I used the search function and found a thread on it...they look pretty cool!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=109523.0

myk

Look like the Pro-Car Rally seats I'm using.  They're extremely supportive and actually keep you planted in an upright driving position.  The bracketry is ugly, however...

comet_666

That was always the issue, my seats are flat and if not for the buddy seat armrest would be pretty difficult to stay planted.

1965gp

My kit should be here this week- I'll let yo know how they turn out.

comet_666

I was actually at Legendary last weekend for a car show, they did not have anyone to chat with about their stuff. Can you get them ready to bolt in or just as a kit?
I love legendary but their website is god awful.

Moparman01

I was at the Legendary Interiors Car Show last weekend too, had my 2010 Challenger R/T there. I'm doing a 68 Charger and after looking at those 68 Charger "rally" seats they had on display i WILL be putting them in my Charger!! They are the perfect seats in my opinion, stock look with modern design and comfort!!

comet_666

Ha that is funny, I am sure I saw your car there. I grabbed a catalog there as well and saw quite a few new products

Moparman01

Quote from: comet_666 on August 28, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
Ha that is funny, I am sure I saw your car there. I grabbed a catalog there as well and saw quite a few new products

Probably, i was parked next to a yellow 340 Duster! That was a cool show, we took the Legendary shop tour, i had planned on using all Legendary products in my Charger anyways but after seeing their operation there is no question about that, awesome facility!!

comet_666

Dammit, I didn't know they were doing tours! My gf would probably have humored me and gone on it too.

comet_666

Dante's has the kit in white for $599 for both seats and another $70 for buddy seat.
Not bad at all.

Dino

Quote from: comet_666 on September 08, 2014, 03:51:32 PM
Dante's has the kit in white for $599 for both seats and another $70 for buddy seat.
Not bad at all.

What comes in the kit?  Seems cheap for both covers and foam.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

comet_666

Kit will include the foam, covers, muslin, listing wire, burlap, felt and a dust mask with everything you will need for the install except for the hog rings.

Dino

Quote from: comet_666 on September 09, 2014, 03:28:54 PM
Kit will include the foam, covers, muslin, listing wire, burlap, felt and a dust mask with everything you will need for the install except for the hog rings.

That's weird, you can't get the stock kit for that price!

I'm anxious to see the finished product.   :yesnod:

comet_666

It might be a promotional thing, also if you join Dante's mailing list you get a coupon for 10% off next purchase!

Dino

Quote from: comet_666 on September 09, 2014, 03:57:33 PM
It might be a promotional thing, also if you join Dante's mailing list you get a coupon for 10% off next purchase!

Good point!

I'm on the list, but haven't seen any emails from him for a while.  I'll have to double check.

comet_666

krigel

Anyone have pictures of these seats mounted in a car?

comet_666

1965gp

Finally got my seats in but it will be about a week before I can get after it. Will post pics when I get them in.

Armudster

Quote from: 1965gp on October 02, 2014, 09:19:49 PM
Finally got my seats in but it will be about a week before I can get after it. Will post pics when I get them in.

Any updates on the pics?

:cheers:

krigel

Here are pics of my Legendary Rally Seats installed.

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Dino

Way cool, so how do they feel?  Do they keep you planted in turns?

krigel

I'm a little guy, so the are a bit big for me....They are not racing seat supportive, but they are way better than the greased cookie sheets that the stockers feel like!

comet_666

krigel

NitroNeal

Quote from: krigel on February 13, 2015, 11:05:55 AM
Yessir
This wouldn't happen to be the red w/white top one that's on ebay??

krigel

Yes...I had it on Ebay. It didn't sell though.

NitroNeal

I like some others will be buying the same covers soon. I was a little disappointed by the wrinkles. I shall attempt to get mine tighter.

krigel

They haven't really been heated yet. It's winter here! The wrinkles will come out in the summer.

1965gp

Here's a few pics of mine after the install. Expensive- took a long time to get but damn they are nice to ride in!

This was right after installing in October. Since then the wrinkles have worked their way out.

comet_666

Nice looking ! Did you strip them to the frames and re do the whole thing?