News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So it seems I no longer own a Dart....

Started by Drache, August 17, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Sitting at the Hixon Car show and my nephew is playing in my Dart. I walk up and I stick my head in the car and I see him do up the seat belt and grab onto the steering wheel. I asked him what he is doing and he simply said;

"I'm leaving. I need the keys!"

And sticks his hand out at me. Well I knew better (he knows how to start vehicles) so I told him I didn't have the keys and would go look for them.

"Thank you. This is my car now!"

Well... Damn....

Guess I no longer own a Dart and need to go buy something else....

And yes he chose the sunglasses and shirt that matched my car!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

charger1972

At least he has good taste in cars .  :2thumbs: 

Drache

"Uncle can I drive your car?"

"In ten years you can...."

"Two years!"

"Ten...."

"One!"

"That's not how negotiations work...."
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

charger1972

I have a nephew in his 20`s and NO way would i let him drive my car . He is a speed freak .

Drache

Quote from: charger1972 on August 17, 2014, 02:06:16 PM
I have a nephew in his 20`s and NO way would i let him drive my car . He is a speed freak .

Mine is only 6 and he too is a speed freak and a bad influence!

"Fast uncle, Faster!"

:2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dual fours

Awesome picture, colors are bright and sharp, and your nephew looks like he's top dog. and the reflection of the shirt in the glass lead me to a Horsepower Hooligans site, nice site.
You don't see to many Blue 70 Chargers with mud up the sides nowadays, are they resting or did they put the car in the bush's   :lol: brings back memories how some where used. Might see a Hollywood car with mud up the sides now.  
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

green69rt

Drache

Quote from: dual fours on August 18, 2014, 10:20:31 PM
Awesome picture, colors are bright and sharp, and your nephew looks like he's top dog. and the reflection of the shirt in the glass lead me to a Horsepower Hooligans site, nice site.
You don't see to many Blue 70 Chargers with mud up the sides nowadays, are they resting or did they put the car in the bush's   :lol: brings back memories how some where used. Might see a Hollywood car with mud up the sides now.  

Thanks for the compliments. The Horsepower Hooligans is a car club I helped start up with 6 or 7 others.

The blue charger you're talking about is actually pictures of my father and his '70 Charger R/T when he was in his 20s  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire