News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drunk Boxing

Started by GordonGriggs, August 12, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonGriggs

Let me start off by saying that I am NOT a sports fan. But I caught the beginning of a boxing match and noticed one of the boxers drinking bottled water on his way to the ring. Made me think, How cool would it be if instead both boxer's had to drink a 6 pack of beer one hour before the match. Vomiting in the ring would disqualify the boxer. I think it would be fun to watch.

polywideblock

change the six pack to a dozen schooners and this could be any night in any pub in Australia    :icon_smile_big:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..........oi, oi oi.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..........dear oh dear oh dear!   

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

RallyeMike

They'll never be able to sell tickets far that. You can see it for free most Friday or Saturday nights.  :cheers:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

polywideblock

Quote from: Fred on August 14, 2014, 01:53:36 AM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..........oi, oi oi.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..........dear oh dear oh dear!   

what most seem to miss is that the two  aussie guys blueing in the car park at 7 pm will be buying each other a beer and playing a game of pool at 7:30   :yesnod:

quick to anger quick to forgive 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

John_Kunkel

Drinking a large quantity of any liquid before a bout can cause severe cramping. That's why boxers spit out the water between rounds.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.