News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another chapter in the saga [Long read].

Started by Cooter, August 17, 2014, 12:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Coot you need to get restraint orders on all persons. You now have actionable cause, if they violate the order it's jail time. Had you videoed or photoed them in the act they would have been jailed and still be in jail. They are sucking you down to their level, don't fall for it. (Your better than that.) 

Mytur Binsdirti

Uh oh, our boy hasn't been heard from in days and that's just not like him. I hope he hasn't done anything rash.  :o

JB400

Patronus

A couple claymores at the avenues of approach.. they wouldn't find anything.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

tan top

crikey Cooter ,  be carefull & try not to loose it & retaliate ,  easier said than done I know , in situations like this ,

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 20, 2014, 03:44:28 PM
That's very serious Cooter.  Like others have said, document (video tape) everything and give your side of the story to every local....heck even Federal law enforcement agencies right NOW!!  Get a lawyer and make sure every single person in your area is aware of what's been happening to you.  There's strength in numbers so tell everyone to be on the lookout for this joker - more folks "in the know"... the better it is.  :Twocents: :Twocents:  

In the meantime ....weapon up, lawyer up, and keep your chin up.  GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON SLIM SHADY, HIS TWO BROTHERS, SISTERS, AND STEP-DAD.

Hopefully it will end soon.    

:yesnod:    what TC said
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TUFCAT

Well Cooter's got internet access wherever he is  :coolgleamA:  ....last active here today (Aug 25th).  Talk to us soon!

JB400

Hopefully, the next bit of news is good news. :popcrn:  Hopefully, the daughter has learned a lesson.

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

JB400

We don't need to be oogling over pix of his daughter. :slap:  If she has done some sort of accomplishment, different story.  This incident isn't one of her greatest hours.

myk

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on August 26, 2014, 04:03:32 PM
Can we see a pick of the daughter? :popcrn:

Really guys?   ::) 

Please take that over to the Honda message boards...

RallyeMike

QuoteCan we see a pick of the daughter? popcrn

Did you really just ask that question of an armed, pissed off, redneck?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mopar Nut

Quote from: RallyeMike on August 27, 2014, 07:36:59 PM
QuoteCan we see a pick of the daughter? popcrn

Did you really just ask that question of an armed, pissed off, redneck?
:lol:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Grim Jhaixus

Thought it was funny at the time. I'm 27 and online dating sucks, I don't drink so bars are a no-go. Maybe she needs a boyfriend that owns his own car, for one, and et cetera.

Do we really need 3 posts telling me my comment was inappropriate? Like I didn't get it the first time?

Set on fire ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

ws23rt

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on August 27, 2014, 07:49:00 PM
Thought it was funny at the time. I'm 27 and online dating sucks, I don't drink so bars are a no-go. Maybe she needs a boyfriend that owns his own car, for one, and et cetera.

Do we really need 3 posts telling me my comment was inappropriate? Like I didn't get it the first time?

Responding to public posts is not the same as email or texting. 

Grim Jhaixus

I understand why it's not funny. Sorry everybody I'll keep a lid on it.

Set on fire ~twice~

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on August 27, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

Sometimes it's best to leave levity to the professional.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

TUFCAT

Turbin must be a professional...he knew to leave that one alone! :icon_smile_big:   By the way smelly turbin head, your inbox is full!!  :D

dual fours

If a person does not post, chat, text or anyway consort with anybody, that could make it difficult to prove what happen was premeditated. Sleep lightly my friend, and be ready.   
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

TUFCAT

Cooter, when you get a moment please pick up the DC.com courtesy phone and check-in with us.  :icon_smile_wink:

Brass

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TUFCAT

Last Active:  September 08, 2014, 07:05:54 PM   :shruggy:

JB400

No reply from any messages either :P

Correction:  He's a o.k. :2thumbs:

dyslexic teddybear

Most likely just busy......

But with the subject of this thread going on.....can't help but wonder.....

Hoping everything's OK.