News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would you buy a Charger Hellcat over the Challenger Hellcat if it were two door?

Started by hatersaurusrex, August 15, 2014, 06:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For the guys considering the Chally Hellcat, would a 2-door charger version change your mind?

Yes
6 (16.7%)
No
24 (66.7%)
I wouldn't buy a Chally Hellcat, but a 2 door Charger Hellcat would make me open my wallet
1 (2.8%)
I'd take a 2-door Charger over any Challenger, Hellcat or not
5 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

RallyeMike

QuoteQuote from: RallyeMike on Today at 07:43:58 AM

I do wonder however, why they chose the name of hellcat. Cats are Mercury's, not Mopars!  slap

WWII carrier based fighter aircraft. 2000 HP engine.

Is that fact reported by Chrysler that they named it after the fight plane? There was also a hellcat tank destroyer, a hellcat action hero, and who knows what else .....

1970's "the sign of the Cat" = Mercury slogan, also as in the models of "Lynx", "Bobcat", "Cougar", etc.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Paul G

I remember hearing that on one of the you tube videos about the Chrysler Hellcat. I dont remember which one? You Tube videos, one leads to another and an hour passes?   
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

6spd68

Quote from: Paul G on August 26, 2014, 07:05:28 PM
You Tube videos, one leads to another and an hour passes?   

Until you end up in that wierd part of YouTube that has nothing to do with what you were originally looking for.
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."