News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ford making a 777HP Stang - This is getting interesting.....

Started by 1970Moparmann, August 15, 2014, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECS

Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
I'm a small potato.

Doug.......I am nothing but a "small potato".  No one in this World is any better or worse than the next Person.  We are all just People trying to navigate through the difficulties that face us each and every day.  I can tell that this "sparring match" has become serious and that was never my intent.  We were throwing jabs back and forth but I can assure you that I would give you the shirt off my back if you asked me for it.  I don't know you personally and should not have said things that came across so rude.  In all honesty, you seem to be a nice guy who is passionate about your views and opinions.  Gene Lewis speaks highly of you and I have the utmost respect for Gene.  (He too is a great guy.)  I have been wrong in the past and will certainly be wrong many times throughout my life.  I never meant for this to become a "real" attack on the accomplishments I'm sure you are proud of.  I apologize for my rude ignorance.     
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

TUFCAT

Quote from: ECS on August 31, 2014, 10:13:24 PM
Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
I'm a small potato.

Doug.......I am nothing but a "small potato".  No one in this World is any better or worse than the next Person.  We are all just People trying to navigate through the difficulties that face us each and every day.  I can tell that this "sparring match" has become serious and that was never my intent.  We were throwing jabs back and forth but I can assure you that I would give you the shirt off my back if you asked me for it.  I don't know you personally and should not have said things that came across so rude.  In all honesty, you seem to be a nice guy who is passionate about your views and opinions.  Gene Lewis speaks highly of you and I have the utmost respect for Gene.  (He too is a great guy.)  I have been wrong in the past and will certainly be wrong many times throughout my life.  I never meant for this to become a "real" attack on the accomplishments I'm sure you are proud of.  I apologize for my rude ignorance.    

Hey!!!...what about me?  Where's my apology?  :shruggy:

AKcharger

TUFCAT

AKcharger

pettybird

Gene Lewis speaks highly of you

He says you're a great guy too.  Maybe he's just a horrible judge of character  :lol:

I have no claim to the moral high road here either.  I accept your apology and ask that you accept mine. 

I went back and removed a number of incendiary comments.  I would have done it last night but I was cleaning for company today.  I was...sweeping floors.  If I'd only taken you up on your generous offer I could have gotten paid to do it   ;)

Gene, lock it.

TUFCAT

Quote from: pettybird on September 01, 2014, 10:48:30 AM

He says you're a great guy too.  Maybe he's just a horrible judge of character  :lol:

I have no claim to the moral high road here either.  I accept your apology and ask that you accept mine.  

I went back and removed a number of incendiary comments.  I would have done it last night but I was cleaning for company today.  I was...sweeping floors.  If I'd only taken you up on your generous offer I could have gotten paid to do it   ;)

Gene, lock it.

:popcrn:   Not so fast.....I'm still waiting for my apology.  :-\  

69_500

I am way late to this conversation, but what is the difference in the between the Mr. norms. Challengers that have been available for a few years with 1000 hp, and the Shelby 1000 mustang?  Not trying to start a whole other debate, but to me I see no difference in them. Both are cool cars, but I do not think either is a factory car.

hemigeno

With lots of stuff going on for me outside the board, I wasn't able to read the last 10 pages or so until this morning.  You guys 'been biiiiiizzzy.

Gene Lewis speaks highly of you

He says you're a great guy too.  Maybe he's just a horrible judge of character  :lol:

Probably so...   :P   

But I hope not!!!!

Gene, lock it.

Check.  No offense, Tuffy (or Danny), but this one's probably run its course... and cleaned out the ditches on both sides of the road along the way.