News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ford making a 777HP Stang - This is getting interesting.....

Started by 1970Moparmann, August 15, 2014, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

...And it looks like he's down for the count ladies and Gentlemen!

ECS

Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
That's how Dave plays it, anyway.  Someone gets bored and leaves and he's "quit" because he's "wrong."

Not hardly.  This topic has simply deadheaded.  Sorry if you feel I was being condescending with some of my comments.  And just to prove there are no hard feelings Doug, I'd be happy to offer you a position sweeping the floors of my Warehouse if you ever choose to improve your work status.  :2thumbs:
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

AKcharger

"...ECS struggles to get off a last minute zinger, but it's just not enough"

TUFCAT

Quote from: ECS on August 31, 2014, 06:44:02 PM
Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
That's how Dave plays it, anyway.  Someone gets bored and leaves and he's "quit" because he's "wrong."

Not hardly.  This topic has simply deadheaded.  Sorry if you feel I was being condescending with some of my comments.  And just to prove there are no hard feelings Doug, I'd be happy to offer you a position sweeping the floors of my Warehouse if you ever choose to improve your work status.  :2thumbs:

.....and that's exactly why people hate you.  It's absolutely unfathomable that someone could work so hard to destroy their own reputation.

ECS

Quote from: AKcharger on August 31, 2014, 06:48:07 PM
"...ECS struggles to get off a last minute zinger, but it's just not enough"

Come on now......give me a break!  I'm not THAT scrawny looking.  :lol:   :2thumbs:

ECS

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 31, 2014, 06:52:25 PM
.....and that's exactly why people hate you.

What's the matter?  Can't you guys handle looking into the mirror?

ws23rt

ECS Is like way to many in this world that get an idea in their head and move with it with complete disregard facts.  We see it all the time in the global warming discussions for example.

Some will go to their grave insisting that we never landed on the moon.

I personally think ECS was abducted by aliens and made to stick to his imposed memories. I further believe that ford paid the aliens to do it to him.

If their are any internet jackasses out their that are willing to debate this.---come on--- :smilielol:

I just happen to know all the big players in the alien community and have their respect.  BTW they have not influenced my independent thinking in any way---trust me my word it good on this. :lol:

Aero426

Quote from: ECS on August 31, 2014, 06:53:58 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on August 31, 2014, 06:52:25 PM
.....and that's exactly why people hate you.

What's the matter?  Can't you guys handle looking into the mirror?

Quote from: ECS on August 31, 2014, 06:52:38 PM

Come on now......give me a break!  I'm not THAT scrawny looking.  :lol:   :2thumbs:

Gosh, that is true.    Most of us don't look good enough to check ourselves out and THEN post it up here.    But you did.  
Seven hundred posts you have here.   And the vast majority are just arguing with people.    

TUFCAT

Doug, it's worth noting that you didn't take that photo... If I recall ECS did that on his own!  Correct me if I'm wrong-- because I'm sure ECS will.  :icon_smile_big:  I can alway say my memory was bad, or someone else saw it and told me.

Aero426

I'll play nice.   I am sure the plaques behind Dave are his "I'm almost always correct" awards.  

TUFCAT

You speak the truth..... I can think of a few "others"  :scratchchin:

Aero426

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 31, 2014, 07:44:52 PM
You speak the truth..... I can think of a few "others"  :scratchchin:

Could it be an Award of Integrity for the Best Roll of Blank Reproduction Broadcast Sheets Now Residing In a Dark Corner of the ECS Facility (presented by Chrysler Licensing, of course)?

ECS

Quote from: Aero426 on August 31, 2014, 07:28:04 PM
Most of us don't look good enough to check ourselves out and THEN post it up here.

That picture is about a year ago @ 205.  I've put on about 15 good lbs. since it was taken.  Let me know if you want an updated shot.  :2thumbs:  :lol:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Aero426 on August 31, 2014, 08:03:55 PM
Could it be an Award of Integrity for the Best Roll of Blank Reproduction Broadcast Sheets (presented by Chrysler Licensing, of course)?

Are you talking about these?

TUFCAT

Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 08:31:00 PM

Your cheap suits and bragging are earning you no favors here.

Not to mention the loss of current and potential customers...but hey - I'm no marketing expert!  I'm a Twit-cat....or is that a Doof-Cat?  Whatever I am, I must not understand a thing about business like ECS does.  

pettybird

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 31, 2014, 08:40:40 PM
I'm a Twit-cat....or is that a Doof-Cat?

Can we settle on Twitdoof and call it an evening?

TUFCAT

AKcharger

Quote from: ECS on August 31, 2014, 06:52:38 PM

Fair enough Sir, This is the best I can do...of course it's symbolic, any likeness to any persons living or dead is a coincidence.  :lol:

AKcharger

MAN these debates are SOOO! much fun!!!!I am thoroughly enjoying myself  :2thumbs:

pettybird

Quote from: AKcharger on August 31, 2014, 09:27:26 PM
MAN these debates are SOOO! much fun!!!!I am thoroughly enjoying myself  :2thumbs:

Wish you were here sooner!  Threads are so much better with that Aussie girl bouncing around!

AKcharger

Quote from: pettybird on August 31, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
Wish you were here sooner!  Threads are so much better with that Aussie girl bouncing around!

I do my part Sir!