News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlights in junkyard.

Started by Windsor, August 15, 2014, 07:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Being that I am not all that experienced with Charger parts, I can't say 100%. But I think I saw a pair of hideaway headlights at the junk yard in Winston Oregon. I was looking for other parts and saw them. I didn't pull them out because I was being attacked by hornets, but I saw both sittin in a car. They still had the lights in them, so I know they weren't just the grills. As far as condition and verification to actually being what I think they are, I'd have to go back with some wasp spray to get close enough to pull them out.
If anyone is in the area and wants to see, as you walk to the back towards the Mustangs and the 4 door Nova, they are in the car by the road in the row just before the Mustangs. I forgot what it was, but I'm thinking it was a Falcon. Be careful if you check out the Pontiac Chieftan, there is a huge wasp nest in the Caddy next to it.
I don't know when the next time I will go there, but when I do, I will pull them out and get pictures and prices from the manager.