News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'Sons of Guns' reality star Will Hayden arrested, accused of child molestation:

Started by Drache, August 14, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

"Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges, according to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office. The owner of the firearms business behind the hit Discovery Channel series was arrested and booked in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Saturday.

Because of the nature of the arrest, further details on the charges have been sealed by court order.

Hayden was released the same day after posting $150,000 bail. The reality star was also charged with "a crime against nature," said Casey Rayborn Hicks, public information director of the Sheriff's Office.

Hayden is the founder of Red Jacket Firearms in Louisiana. "Sons of Guns" follows Hayden and those who run the custom weapons company. The show ended its fifth season in May.

Representatives for Discovery Channel had no comment on the incident, while calls to Hayden's lawyer have not been returned.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/13/showbiz/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Grim Jhaixus

On one hand, I've been hearing this a lot lately out of anyone famous, on the other there've always been charges like this falsified against anyone famous.

I'll wait til he's in prison before calling it.

Case in point, Michael Jackson's been dead 5 years now, and they never did find a dungeon full of caged children under Neverland.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Mike DC

QuoteCase in point, Michael Jackson's been dead 5 years now, and they never did find a dungeon full of caged children under Neverland.

No dungeon.

Just a grown man who kept his bedroom stocked full of other people's little kids, and had an alarm system to warn him when any other people approached the room.  

ws23rt

Pedophilia is sadly one of the things we would least likely want to talk about. It is so creepy.
I applaud anyone that comes forward as either a pedophile or a victim.  Just ask yourself if you found out a family member was a pedophile, what would do?  Anything?
What has been found to be true is a pedophile is just that and not molesting children doesn't change them.   They are much more common than we think and I'm thankful that rational thinking keeps most of them from acting out and hurting the psyche of our children.

It is for the good of our children that this topic come more into the open.  It will help those with the need to molest to resist and for the rest of us to not be blind to a socially hidden issue.

BTW  pedophiles do not change just like heterosexuals/homosexuals don't change. They just learn how to live in this world without hurting others as we all do. A heterosexual or homosexual can chose not to rape and or molest, those that do should be punished for good reason.

A pedophile that rapes hurts us all the more because the children can't defend like an adult and are harmed further for the rest of their lives.

Grim Jhaixus

"We're barbarians. We just choose not to kill- today." Cpt. Kirk, from A Taste Of Armageddon.

Set on fire ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Mopar Nut

http://theadvocate.com/news/9965583-...-star-arrested

A Baton Rouge gun dealer known nationally as the star of Discovery Channel's reality television show "Sons of Guns" was arrested over the weekend, accused of recently molesting a girl at his Greenwell Springs Road home.

William "Will" Hayden, the show's 49-year-old star, spent Friday night in the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison before leaving sometime Saturday after posting a $150,000 bail on counts of molestation of a juvenile and aggravated crimes against nature, booking records show.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Hayden on Friday based partly on accusations made by a woman who told investigators that on Aug. 4 she saw Hayden inappropriately kissing the girl while he was undressed, according to a deputy's statement attached to the warrant for Hayden's arrest.

Hayden's business, Red Jacket Firearms LLC, released a statement describing the allegations as "false charges" made by "an angry woman who Will has recently ended his relationship with."

"These allegations were raised well more than a week ago in connection with and retaliation for Will ending that relationship," the statement reads.

C. Frank Holthaus, Hayden's attorney, said the accusations were made by a woman who Hayden recently fired from a job at his gun shop. Holthaus also said Hayden's relationship with the woman was only professional in nature, not romantic.

"She has nothing to do with this child that she claims was somehow abused," Holthaus said.

Hayden does not share any children with the woman, Holthaus said.

During the investigation, which began Aug. 5, deputies asked Hayden to submit to a lie detector test, Holthaus said.

They agreed to do so as long as deputies also forced the woman making the accusations to submit to a lie detector test. But a deputy refused the deal, Holthaus said, which eventually led to Hayden's arrest Friday night.

Holthaus declined to comment on the details of the allegations, adding that the matter would be handled in a courtroom.

"This is only the beginning," the attorney said.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office declined to comment on anything related to the investigation, citing the decision by a state district judge to sign the affidavit of probable cause, which included a stipulation that the request for the accompanying arrest warrant not be disclosed.

However, the judge, state District Judge Bonnie Jackson, said she never sealed the warrant from public view.

"I never signed any order to seal," Jackson said. "I just signed the arrest warrant. I never saw a motion to seal. I didn't seal a thing."

Jackson noted that the words "under seal" were written on an envelope containing the affidavit and arrest warrant that a sheriff's deputy brought to her house on Friday. The judge signed both documents.

According to the affidavit, the girl told detectives in an interview that she had not been sexually abused by Hayden. However, when detectives asked her why she thought she was being interviewed, she replied that the suspect had told her "it was about him molesting me," the affidavit says.

Hayden told deputies that he was wearing "boxer brief type underwear" when the woman walked in.

Stephanie Hayden Ford, a daughter of Hayden's who manages the gun shop and stars in the show, released a statement in support of her father.

"There was never any impropriety in our home," Ford said. "He was and is a good father."

"Sons of Guns" follows Hayden and several other people involved in manufacturing and selling custom-made guns at the shop located just north of South Choctaw Drive near Monterrey Boulevard in Baton Rouge. The show's first season aired in 2011.

The show's most recent episode, part of its fifth season, aired in early May, according to the Discovery Channel's website.

Laurie Goldberg, a Discovery Channel spokeswoman, declined to comment when reached by phone on Monday.

If charged and convicted on the count of aggravated crimes against nature, Hayden would face a prison sentence of 25 years to 99 years in prison.

The penalties accompany a conviction when the victim is younger than 13 and the perpetrator is older than 17 under amendments to state law proposed this spring by legislators and later signed into law by Gov. Bobby Jindal that recently went into effect.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mike DC

QuoteDuring the investigation, which began Aug. 5, deputies asked Hayden to submit to a lie detector test, Holthaus said.  They agreed to do so as long as deputies also forced the woman making the accusations to submit to a lie detector test. But a deputy refused the deal, Holthaus said, which eventually led to Hayden's arrest Friday night.

Interesting . . .

polywideblock

what's a "crime against nature"    :shruggy:  don't have that law in Australia

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

J.Bond

A crime against nature;   I'm thinking, they may have come across a stuffed or mounted animal that may have been a protected species, while they were investigating his home?

Drache

Quote from: polywideblock on August 15, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

In Louisiana a crime against nature is:

Sex with a minor
Sex in a public place
Prostitution
Bestiality
Etc
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Chargen69

from stephanie's Facebook page:

Stephanie Hayden "Sons of Guns"
August 11
Guys, You deserve an answer to your question. This was a false allegation and unfortunately that's all it takes. My father is a good man, and ALL of his children love him very much and are truly sickened that a person would try to do this to our family. Its not right. You see the love we have for our family. Please don't believe the headline, READ the rest, even the full story states its not true. The one thing that really hurts us is that my sister is heartbroken that anyone could think this of her father. Its a nightmare...please stand with us.
188 SharesLikeLike ·  · Share
3,473 people like this.

polywideblock

Quote from: Drache on August 15, 2014, 07:07:01 AM
Quote from: polywideblock on August 15, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

In Louisiana a crime against nature is:

Sex with a minor
Sex in a public place
Prostitution
Bestiality
Etc

so you guys can be locked up for 25 years  for having sex with a prostitute in a public place ? that's sick (not in a good way ) :eek2:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on August 14, 2014, 04:11:06 PM
On one hand, I've been hearing this a lot lately out of anyone famous, on the other there've always been charges like this falsified against anyone famous.

I'll wait til he's in prison before calling it.

Case in point, Michael Jackson's been dead 5 years now, and they never did find a dungeon full of caged children under Neverland.

X2

ACUDANUT

Bestiality, more than likely.  Just like you Aussie's do with the Roo's. LOL

Grim Jhaixus

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 15, 2014, 02:11:59 AM
QuoteDuring the investigation, which began Aug. 5, deputies asked Hayden to submit to a lie detector test, Holthaus said.  They agreed to do so as long as deputies also forced the woman making the accusations to submit to a lie detector test. But a deputy refused the deal, Holthaus said, which eventually led to Hayden's arrest Friday night.

Interesting . . .

This, to me at least, smacks of sensationalism. It might as well read that regardless of due process or defendant rights or even victim's rights or privacy they are going to blow it up as big as they can.

On one hand, there just might be a victim. Let's make this infinitely worse by dragging her kicking and screaming to a national stage.

On the other, there might be a good man who saw fit to fire someone. Let's drag his entire family kicking and screaming to the national stage.

Price of fame I guess? :brickwall:

Set on fire ~twice~

polywideblock

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 15, 2014, 01:49:06 PM
Bestiality, more than likely.  Just like you Aussie's do with the Roo's. LOL

have you ever tried to catch a roo ?    :eek2:   :lol:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: polywideblock on August 15, 2014, 06:24:14 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 15, 2014, 01:49:06 PM
Bestiality, more than likely.  Just like you Aussie's do with the Roo's. LOL

have you ever tried to catch a roo ?    :eek2:   :lol:
Are the roo's that scared?

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Grim Jhaixus

Set on fire ~twice~

polywideblock

have you ever seen a pissed off roo ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUz93v_s18A

Grim Jhaixus

Set on fire ~twice~

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

polywideblock

I'll wait till the truth comes out and the media hype has gone away before making any judgments   :scratchchin:

seems way to easy for woman to do this , if found to be false she should be locked up    :yesnod:   

Mopar Nut

Quote from: polywideblock on August 16, 2014, 03:42:06 PM
if found to be false she should be locked up    :yesnod:   
Lock her up at least as long as he would IF he was found guilty. Too many innocent people are being lock up for no reason. And guilty ones are walking free.   

twodko

And the accused have to spend a fortune proving their innocence.
Rarely if ever are they able to recoup this money from those who falsely
accused them.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Neal_J

This thread is useless without either pictures of the scorned female employee (if she's attractive) or a silenced AR-15 (if she's not)....