News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Charger Replacement

Started by y3chargerrt, August 13, 2014, 04:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

I assume many of you know I did sell the Charger. I still have some Mopar muscle but it is much newer.

b5blue

I like the Magnum!  :2thumbs: Did they come with that hood?  :scratchchin: (More pics!)

indreams84

Now that I see that color on my computer Ron, it looks almost like EB7 Evening Blue Metallic  :coolgleamA:....pretty sweet!
1969 Dodge Charger R/T #s Matching

Charger74

Quote from: b5blue on August 13, 2014, 05:59:37 AM
I like the Magnum!  :2thumbs: Did they come with that hood?  :scratchchin: (More pics!)

It's a SRT Magnum so the hood should be stock.

472 R/T SE

I love mine.  Almost traded it in for MSRT but bought new wheels/tires instead.

I absolutely love the ride during long trips.  LX Forums have quite a few members'.

Sorry so big, hot linked it off Facebook.

y3chargerrt

I started wanting a Dodge Dakota R/T. I end up with a 1 of the 240 SRT8 Magnums they made in 2008. The color is Steel Blue metallic. It is the most rare color with mine being #3 of 29 made.

y3chargerrt

Yes more pictures!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 13, 2014, 12:20:07 PM
I love mine.  Almost traded it in for MSRT but bought new wheels/tires instead.

I absolutely love the ride during long trips.  LX Forums have quite a few members'.

Sorry so big, hot linked it off Facebook.

Awesome cars guys!

Love me my Shagnum too..... R/T awd 07
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............