News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Insurance Question

Started by comet_666, August 13, 2014, 09:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

So my car is sitting in my garage without interior/engine and trans. I put around 40K into the body and it dawned on me that I may need to get it insured just in case. Does anyone have recommendations? My boss's wife is my insurance carrier for my home but not my car. They have requested pictures of the car and other info about it. I assume some of you guys have dealt with this before and would like some input?

Thanks!

myk

Companies like Hagerty will insure a car as it undergoes the restoration process.  Look 'em up..

Wait, 40K into the body?

comet_666

Ok cool, I will look them up, Thanks!

yes, and suspension.
It needed every body part and frame rails plus some modifications / paint assembly...

indreams84

I have ANPAC chrome collector car insurance and they beat Hagerty by almost 50% for the exact same coverage/service...check em out!
1969 Dodge Charger R/T #s Matching

charger_fan_4ever

Up here in Canada they will only insure a project if you get it evaluated. I said ya but value changes as more work is done they said resubmit a new evaluation. Receipts don't count.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I've used these guys for years:

http://www.ncminsurance.com/collector-car-insurance

They insure ALL kinds of collector vehicles, and at agreed values.  :Twocents: