News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My accelerator is stuck officer

Started by mpdlawdog, August 11, 2014, 08:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

As most of you know I work as a police K9 handler. I love my job and I'm totally not a jerk however I am very sarcastic people don't know how to take me.  Today I was running radar on one of our 25 mile an hour speed limit streets and along came a silver PT cruiser at 45 mph. I stopped him as soon as I walked up to the car the Kid stated "Ofc. my accelerator is stuck to the floor!!!!"
My responce..."Oh my goodness get out a car right now she could blow at any time!!!!! 
He jumped out of the car and ran to the back right met him..."dude you are so lucky to be alive but hey what I'll do I'll call you wrecker because this car is not safe to drive.... I'll have them tow it to the repair shop ... sure I'll be happy to fix it for you!!!!

I took one step back and said so accelerator is it really isn't stuck is it?
He put his head down "No sir.... I'm a jackass and deserve a ticket." 

I guess you had to be there but I laughed for like an hour straight
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

nvrbdn

:smilielol: oops.  did he get a ticket????  20 over for a young kid is a killer.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mpdlawdog

I wrote it for 9 over which is a no points violation here in ohio...the laugh was worth it...
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Charger_Dart

Thats great, nice to see a LEO with a good sense of humor  :2thumbs:

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible