News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SEM Blue Interior Plastic Paint

Started by chargeral, August 02, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargeral

Hey Guys. I would like to purchase some Blue SEM paint for my 69 Charger interior.  Can anyone tell me what colour of Blue is correct? Was there more than one shade of blue offered ? . The car itself is B7. thx.

AKcharger

Hi Chargeral

May I Strongly recommend you bring in a similar part and have your local paint shop mix it by sample. it will be exactly like the rest of the car and look MUCH better than a 45 Y/O paint code mixed and sprayed on parts that are faded

I've done this with both my cars and have been very happy :-)

BananaDan

Take a look at Herb's interior paints too.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

b5blue

I've used OER brand from Jegs and it worked good.  B3 light blue B5 med blue B7 Dark blue look online.

DoubleDlover

tower paint has always been the best ever for me