News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Actor Robin Williams Found Dead in Possible Suicide

Started by TruckDriver, August 11, 2014, 06:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

Sometimes, the accomplishments can be the curse.
I always thought he had that glint in his eye, like we was never gonna grow old.
See ya later RW, I'll miss ya..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

chaos52

One of my favorite actors and certainly my favorite comedian.
It's a rare talent that can bring you to tears in films like Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society, then bring you to tears again on stage with standup comedy.

How can someone so passionately alive be dead? This one is going to take a long time to get over.  :'(

Mike DC

The news says he was having money troubles.  Trying to sell his house, paid out like $30m over two divorces, etc.  He was doing TV & movies just for money lately and then the TV show last fall didn't stay on the air. 

I doubt the guy was starving.  But it had to feel like failure to someone who has spent 30+ years as a household name with lots of successes on his resume.  Throw in some longstanding drug problems, bipolar (I think), etc.  That is a lot of depressing circumstances adding up.