News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If I were just a little better at computer artwork...

Started by Grim Jhaixus, July 30, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim Jhaixus

Or even just a little able to use photoshop.

Here's what I got so far and I'll post a scan of a hand drawing when I make one later tonight or tomorrow.

Its to be used in place of the Superbee in a mockery I intend to apply to both rear quarters with a silver tailstripe, in proper Superbee fashion of course.

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Grim Jhaixus

Set on fire ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Grim Jhaixus

I would've posted more pics of the first draft hand drawings but after 20 minutes of DC.com changing the reason I can't upload every time I hit the button I'll just tell you they look like shit and I guess you can imagine it.

Serious, I have uploaded pics to this forum on several occasions and some quite recently, so what's wrong?

Set on fire ~twice~

Grim Jhaixus

And now it wants to work. Just had to get mad at it I guess. :brickwall:

Set on fire ~twice~

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."