News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billfury

Second year for me at the tent and it was nice to see and meet others. It was good to put the face to Tufcat finally.
I'm the big ugly guy in the back with the long hair and tats if anyone was wondering who the f@#% is this guy. Maybe I should be the bouncer for next year  :lol:.

resq302

Quote from: billfury on July 18, 2014, 10:48:01 AM
Second year for me at the tent and it was nice to see and meet others. It was good to put the face to Tufcat finally.
I'm the big ugly guy in the back with the long hair and tats if anyone was wondering who the f@#% is this guy. Maybe I should be the bouncer for next year  :lol:.

:scratchchin:    :yesnod:    :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

Nice to meet you Bill. As I mentioned I was in the kitty litter box when most of the photos were taken. ::)

bill440rt

Quote from: billfury on July 18, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

Always good to see you, Bill!  :cheers:   Will you be going to E-town again in August?  :2thumbs:

If members here continue to receive threatening remarks, then maybe they'll take you up on your offer.  :icon_smile_big:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BananaDan

Yes, good point Bill(440RT), BillFury, we hope to see you at E-Town!!!  It's always cool to hang and chat with you.  Are they doing that huge Staten Island show this year at the mall?
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

billfury

I'll be at Etown this year,see you then. The mall is cool. You would be surprise of some of the cars that are on Staten island. 

billfury

I don't want the bouncer job and get beat up by Bob and his helmet.I'm scared of him.  He's not right  :ahum:

billfury

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 18, 2014, 02:46:14 PM
Nice to meet you Bill. As I mentioned I was in the kitty litter box when most of the photos were taken. ::)

We need to put a kitty litter in the tent for next year.

TUFCAT

Quote from: billfury on July 20, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

I don't want the bouncer job and get beat up by Bob and his helmet.I'm scared of him.  He's not right  :ahum:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ghoste

Quote from: billfury on July 20, 2014, 06:29:30 AM

Who gets to clean it?   :o
It wouldn't take many visits for that thing to stink up even an open walled tent.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

How did my former 69 y3 survivor fair out? Anyone get pics in the survivor tent?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BananaDan

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 20, 2014, 09:16:52 AM
Quote from: billfury on July 20, 2014, 06:24:49 AM
. The mall is cool. You would be surprise of some of the cars that are on Staten island. 
:yesnod:

So is the show there coming up, or did we miss it?

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on July 20, 2014, 09:23:43 AM
How did my former 69 y3 survivor fair out? Anyone get pics in the survivor tent?

It was well recieved. Don't know if anyone here snapped any pictures. Parking under the tent versus being out in the hot sun all day makes a big difference.

BananaDan

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 20, 2014, 07:11:04 AM
Quote from: billfury on July 20, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

I don't want the bouncer job and get beat up by Bob and his helmet.I'm scared of him.  He's not right  :ahum:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Jimmy taught Tufcat a new word at Carlisle. Wonder if he remembers it ?  :scratchchin:   :D.   :smilielol:   

TUFCAT

I can't believe it ....but I don't remember. :shruggy:  Give me a hint.  This could be fun. :icon_smile_wink:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 29, 2014, 08:11:01 PM
I can't believe it ....but I don't remember. :shruggy:  Give me a hint.  This could be fun. :icon_smile_wink:
you were taking about hurting your vagina

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 29, 2014, 08:17:34 PM
I can't believe it ....but I don't remember. :shruggy:  Give me a hint.  This could be fun. :icon_smile_wink:

I vaguely remember I'm getting old!  :brickwall:     ....so I hurt my vagina?  :eek2:  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 29, 2014, 08:19:11 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 29, 2014, 08:17:34 PM
I can't believe it ....but I don't remember. :shruggy:  Give me a hint.  This could be fun. :icon_smile_wink:

I vaguely remember I'm getting old!  :brickwall:     ....so I hurt my vagina?  :eek2:  
:smilielol:  new word from Carlisle " mangina "  :smilielol: 

TUFCAT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   That damn thing always gives out on me while I'm having fun. ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2014, 08:57:57 AM
Quote from: billfury on July 20, 2014, 06:29:30 AM

Who gets to clean it?   :o
It wouldn't take many visits for that thing to stink up even an open walled tent.
I'm not cleaning it. Carlisle is my vacation. I clean up after 7 cats at home.  :nana: