News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some things are just not meant to be

Started by Ghoste, July 26, 2014, 08:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

stripedelete

Ghoste

Yeah, it just makes me think, "Why?".

b5blue

Needs wire wheel hubcaps....and a roof rack.

twodko

A shaker hood, rear window louvers and side pipes peeking out just forward of the rear wheels.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

TUFCAT

I think it looks better as a station wagon than a 4-door sedan.  

Old Moparz

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 26, 2014, 10:42:38 AM
I think it looks better as a station wagon than a 4-door sedan.  

I was thinking the same thing. It isn't terrible looking as far as wagons go, but wagons were rarely good looking cars to begin with.

Looking at it again I think that the missing pillars between the front & rear doors are what gives it a better appearance.  :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TUFCAT

A four door sedan Barracuda would be completely useless based on the size of its trunk....but what do I know?  :P

John_Kunkel

Challenger 2-door wagon.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Old Moparz

Quote from: John_Kunkel on July 26, 2014, 11:35:25 AM
Challenger 2-door wagon.

That one I always liked.  :cheers:

It was for sale online years ago, but pretty expensive. It's also been at Carlisle & I have photos somewhere.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

I do too somewhere but no idea where.  I'm sure the photos I have are of a purple one though, more than one maybe?

Kern Dog

That picture has been passed around the internet for over a year....Where have you been?

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Dino

It's weird, disturbing, and insulting.  I like it!

Where can I buy one?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ODZKing

TUFCAT

ODZKing

This was well done, but again ... why?

TUFCAT

I remember seeing an article about that car.  Does anybody remember what magazine?  :shruggy:

I recall the guy said he was tinkering with the idea of what Chrysler would bring to market if they thought an El Camino or or Ranchero type vehicle made sense.  He never said anything that CHRYSLER was thinking, dreaming, pondering, discussing, or even drew a single line on a piece of paper about this concept.  :icon_smile_wink:

Someone did a good job engineering this build.  :2thumbs:

ws23rt

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 28, 2014, 08:41:08 PM
I remember seeing an article about that car.  Does anybody remember what magazine?  :shruggy:

I recall the guy said he was tinkering with the idea of what Chrysler would bring to market if they thought an El Camino or or Ranchero type vehicle made sense.  He never said anything that CHRYSLER was thinking, dreaming, pondering, discussing, or even drew a single line on a piece of paper about this concept.  :icon_smile_wink:

A lot of people do this :lol:---Some even may hope to get compensation or a job. 
Most though just have a bug in them and want to make something different.  I saw (on the road) years ago a toronado with tandem axial. It was molded into the body so well it looked factory and was towing a very large house trailer. (No doubt the need for tandem axial. :2thumbs:

Baldwinvette77

I personally like this attempt  :popcrn:

1974dodgecharger

how about a 4 door charger, oh wait.......

TeeWJay426

The purple Challenger doing the burnout at Carlisle belonged to a member here. Screen name escapes me, and don't recall seeing him or the car in years. Also had a cloned 4x4 Superbird, if I recall correctly.....
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Ghoste

Did he also have the 4X4 GL with the stacks coming out of the deck lid?

wingcar

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on July 28, 2014, 09:52:21 PM
how about a 4 door charger, oh wait.......

I have a picture somewhere of a first generation Charger that someone made into a four door.....not a pretty sight....................But then I guess everyone has to dream....
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Ghoste