News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My daughter

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, July 25, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

A man was telling his buddy "You won't believe what happened last night.

My daughter walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house.  Then, disown me and never talk to me again.  Don't forget to write me out of your will and
leave my share to any charity you choose."

"Holy Smokes," replied the friend, "she actually said that?

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that.  She actually said, 'Dad, meet my new boyfriend-- Mohammed.  We're going to work together on Hillary's election
campaign!'"

ws23rt

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Tilar

:smilielol:  That one will be passed on. 
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mike DC

I wouldn't be so openly opinionated against anything, if I wanted my daughter to stay away from it . . .  :scratchchin:

Tilar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 28, 2014, 11:38:39 AM

I wouldn't be so openly opinionated against anything, if I wanted my daughter to stay away from it . . .  :scratchchin:

I would think that would depend on if your daughter rebelled against everything you thought and said or if she valued your opinions.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

Ghoste

its just a joke man its just a joke

Mike DC

QuoteI would think that would depend on if your daughter rebelled against everything you thought and said or if she valued your opinions.

People can consciously value & support their parents opinions, but still subconsciously seek to challenge them.

Parents with strong beliefs tend to breed kids with strong beliefs.  Kids with strong beliefs usually start questioning any viewpoint that is forced on them sooner or later, no matter how much they respect and consciously want to agree with the supporter.  The questioning stage often involves going completely to the other side, at least for a little while.  It's nowhere near a guaranteed thing but it is common.  

. . . but Ghoste is right.  It was just a joke.  Not really the place for this.   ::)

Tilar

Yeah I know it's a joke, but hey... you started it.    ;)

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 28, 2014, 11:38:39 AM

Then again maybe it's a matter of me not being able to turn down a golden opportunity  :lol:
Dave