News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I finally drove the car again...and boy did I need it.

Started by Dino, July 22, 2014, 08:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Thats a great upgrade for the cluster Dino, was kinda hoping it was blue and not white, just seems to work better for night. I did my console shifter display with a large blue led, looks good but havnt tackled the rest of it yet.

With the rest of the upgrades it would seem like driving someone else's car eh   :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Dino

It feels a bit different yes.   :icon_smile_big:

I have an led in the gear selector as well but for some reason it doesn't work.  I also can't get my ignition light and buzzer to work.

Yesterday I repainted my passenger side dash bezel.  I had just enough chrome left to do it  The bezels are all in place as is the glove box so the dash is finally complete again.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PlainfieldCharger

Dino

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on July 25, 2014, 08:58:18 AM
Will the dash dimmer work on the leds :shruggy:

It works but the difference is pretty minimal.  I blame the led's for that, there have to be better ones out there.  They are so poorly made that 5 out of 10 came apart.  At full brightness they are real bright, the pictures do not do them justice one bit.  When you dim them all the way down they become somewhat muted but still very clear.

I had to use the '70 dimmer switch I had because my '69 switch wouldn't dim them at all although it worked with the stock bulbs, not sure what the deal is with that. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.