News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for an A/C kit

Started by bitstream, July 23, 2014, 09:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitstream

Hi guys,

I don't want to spend another whole summer in my triple black charger without A/C, you know it gets very uncomfortable under the italian sun...

I'm looking for an A/C kit and I found those Vintage Air sure fit systems, but here's the first problem: they won't ship their stuff directly over here ::) hence I'm going to buy it from Summit Racing. I shot 'em an e-mail asking for some technical questions but they don't know so much on it but provided me a Vintage Air contact, but they have never written me back.

Assumed that the correct kit for my 68 non a/c factory car should be the VTA 971062 I can't realize if I need some extra parts which are not included in the kit, such as crank pulley, idler pulley, double alternator pulley and its bracket. My belt setup is stock with two grooves crankshaft pulley, single alt. pulley and no idler.

Can you help me to find out the right parts?

Thanks in avance!

Daytona R/T SE

Check out Classicautoair.com     :Twocents:

bitstream

Done, but they neither ship their stuff in Italy...