News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz 440 6pack

Started by Grm2159, July 22, 2014, 02:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grm2159

So great to see the Hills taking off in their superbird. Now keep your eyes out for my plum crazy challenger 440-6pack being restored on the show. It was always on the intro on season 3. I was out there and got the chance to see mike Hills car as well as Toms Daytona. If I can ever figure out how to resize photos I would love to share them.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

myk

Photobucket.com.

Make a free account, upload your pictures, then post the image links:

Grm2159

So I made a photobucket album and downloaded some pics. Trying to copy and paste a link but it doesn't work. Any thoughts

Grm2159

Graveyard carz Facebook page just posted about 8 pictures of the car being primed today.

lukedukem

Don't have Facebook. But I'll watch the show.
Myk, who's that girl in photo?

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

polywideblock

Quote from: Grm2159 on July 22, 2014, 06:52:44 PM
So I made a photobucket album and downloaded some pics. Trying to copy and paste a link but it doesn't work. Any thoughts

put arrow thingy   on top right corner of pic in library  over cogwheel 2nd one down "get links" at bottom of next list click on image and it will say copied come back to posting and "paste"

hope this helps, not real puter savvy but I think its right   :cheers:     

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Grm2159 on July 22, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

Whio cares when we've got this...

myk

Quote from: lukedukem on July 22, 2014, 08:26:12 PM
Don't have Facebook. But I'll watch the show.
Myk, who's that girl in photo?

Luke

Her name is Elizabeth Marx, recently voted Playboy's cyber girl of 2014.  She's 23 years old, hails from Houston Texas, has done modeling work for Maxim, Babes.com, McNudes and various other sites.  She's 5'6", and features a completely natural 34D-24-34 frame.  The only thing wrong with her modeling career is that she hasn't done any shoots with a 2nd 'Gen Charger. 

Ghoste

Well then, I volunteer the use of my Charger to rectify that oversight in her career.

myk

Quote from: Ghoste on July 23, 2014, 07:56:28 AM
Well then, I volunteer the use of my Charger to rectify that oversight in her career.

Lol I'd volunteer mine but it isn't good enough for that particular bunny...

Mopar Nut

Quote from: myk on July 23, 2014, 07:59:11 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 23, 2014, 07:56:28 AM

Lol I'd volunteer mine but it isn't good enough for that particular bunny...
She'd make a Mustang look good.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

darkside

someone needs to start another chicks on chargers

Ghoste

It'll just derail like the other 4 times.

polywideblock

why not chicks with mopars that's one less thing to get derailed on   then   :scratchchin:

Ghoste

Its been tried too.  When it comes to posting a photo with a girl, someone will not be able to follow the rules.  Google images can get you all sorts of girls with Mopars photos.  For that matter there is a facebook page on it as well.

polywideblock

don't facebook tweet or twerk  etc   :rotz:      took years to find this site still a puter newb

what about girl of the day    :D

Grm2159

Polywideblock. Tweet,tweak, or what???  C'mon. You can't be an old timer. I'm still working on copy and paste. Now the girl? I think she would prefer to pose in a pic of a freshly restored fc7 challenger with her arm around the owner while he has his arms around her..........

polywideblock

:lol:   believe it or not the first 9 years I had it, it only spent about  1/2 hour on ebay each day. I  didn't even know a site like this existed(very sus of new things ) . then I  found my roadrunner on ebay and everything just sort of fell into place after that   :yesnod:

Ghoste

And now your life has been enriched in oh so many ways, right?

polywideblock

Ghoste

Its ok to admit, we're all better for being here.  :icon_smile_big:

2592 creston

nvrbdn

welcome to the new guys. :2thumbs:

hope we can get the photo thing figured out.  im interested in seeing your car. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Grm2159

Ok so they did a challenger last year but it was rare due to the sunroof. It was a 440 4bbl. Mine is a six pack car. At the end of the intro on the show they show my challenger then it has new paint appearing on it then it is a complete car. They used my car and the sunroof car for the pic.
Now I got pics downloaded on photo bucket. To the left there is a spot that says share pics with links. I click on one and hit copy, go back to this post and reply and hit paste. Nothing happens. Should the picture appear? If I hit preview sometimes I see the link but no pic. Sorry, feel like an idiot but really I am not. Don't hold this against me!!!!