News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kijiji superbird for sale or trade

Started by held1823, July 11, 2014, 11:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baldwinvette77

he expects you to bring 100k$ cash ? O.O

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

pettybird

that wasted partial horn ring is a pretty good harbinger of what's to come.

also, whitewalls on slots is officially the worst looking combo I've ever seen.

Ghoste

He only accepts serious buyers so any of you guys that like to joke around wil NOT be allowed to purchase this car even if you do bring 100k and a cottage.

Redbird

Today we seem to all see 15" F-60 RWL tires on all restored cars, and that is the accepted norm.

When you look at a lot of pictures of new cars on the lot in 1970-including Superbirds-you see a lot of 14" wheels with White sidewall tires.

I remember buying my first Superbird and the previous owner had put 70 series Sears steel belted radials with whitewalls on the 15" rims. I didn't like the look and had the Whitewalls put on the inside when I put the Keystone Klassics on as soon as I could afford the Mags.

Whitewalls are actually pretty period correct.

hemigeno

I think the owner of this 'Bird is a bit optimistic on his asking price, but hey- he can ask what he wants.  Good luck getting that amount based on what can be seen in the photos.

For better or worse, the slots-and-whitewall look were the order of the day on my Daytona for a while (circa Summer, 1973)

Arnie Cunningham

One cool item: Looks like a radio delete plate and no hole in the fender for an antenna.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

RealWing

Just checked and it is "No longer available"
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
1969 Barracuda 340 Formula S
1969 Barracuda convertible  6.1 L Hemi
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

Moparmatty

That was only about 1-1/2 hours from here.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada