News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let my Grandson drive the Charger today....

Started by RECHRGD, July 12, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlainfieldCharger

I wasn't allowed to drive my dad's car and really did not have a grandpa involved in my life but sharing a "thing" you care about deeply with someone that knows how you feel about the thing shows that person how much you care and trust them. Great relationship and memories builder.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

MrSnicks

I'm glad this story had a happy ending.. sometimes you open a thread like this and it's not a good ending.  Glad the 2 of you have fun.

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on July 12, 2014, 09:09:53 PM
Sounds awesome, i can't wait to drive a charger  :drive:

Sitting in driver seat and making engine noises is a close 2nd though  :scratchchin:

My 6 year old daughter does the same thing in mine....   It's great when they're running and you can't think of anything else but fixing it when they're not.

Stegs

I hope you understand what you did

you probably just turned him into a mopar fan, more than likely a gear head....which could result in car hording and spontaneous burnouts. You will be held 100% responsible for all the black marks left on his road and high school parking lot  :yesnod:

GOOD JOB GRANDPA!  :cheers: :drool5: :2thumbs: :lol:

Charger RT

you were awesome to do that.

In florida you can get your permit at 15 so the last day my son was 15 I had to twist his arm to drive my charger just around the block but once we started out we ended up driving around the neighborhood several laps and his buddys dad running down the street yelling is that Richard Petty driving. I couldn't get the smile off his face the rest of the day.
Tim