News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Midwest Chargers

Started by gnrl01, February 22, 2006, 11:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

700HPCharger

Quote from: Schuler on March 07, 2006, 11:21:53 PM
I'm from Davenport, IA and Morrison, IL

I had a lot of family around Davenport

gnrl01

700hp where abouts are you from in Nebraska? I like your site very cool.

700HPCharger

I am from Beatrice, about 35 miles south of Lincoln. Thanks, feel free to join in, we are really trying to get the site going, the more the better!

RT DAVE

Madison WI here.   We all need to go the dubuque show in the fall.  I think route 66 in Chicago has a show too.  Don't know the dates on that. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

gnrl01

I would be up for that, any type of gathering that any of you would be interested in I would love to get a bunch of mopars together...As long as you guys are cool with being seen with a General Lee :-\

Don
midwesthotrods.us

Charger1973

Quote from: gnrl01 on March 10, 2006, 01:57:21 PM
I would be up for that, any type of gathering that any of you would be interested in I would love to get a bunch of mopars together...As long as you guys are cool with being seen with a General Lee :-\

Don
midwesthotrods.us

Im cool with being seen with it...  but rather be seen IN it.    :yesnod:

700HPCharger

For you guys that have visited www.heartlandmopars.com we are holding bi-monthly trivia contest and the winners get t-shirts, gift certificates and such, so if you guys want some of the action stop by here: http://www.heartlandmopars.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=792&sid=47ff6c8e0b064d200b39ac20b1ed0662 and register and have a chance to win. We are doing out best to get the site going and would like all of you to come take a look

Charger74

I'm here in Des Moines as well.  I know that in June is typically that Mopar show up on North Merle Hay.  If you were there about two years ago, I saw your car.  Like a few others, mine is in the process of tear down and rebuil so I wouldn't be able to bring it.  But have nice Dakota finally after having two ford pu's.

Here is how my car currently sits.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/bleistner/Charger/DSC00559.jpg

KCBee

Hiya, checking in here from St. Joseph in northwest MO.
I have a 71 Superbee, good to see alot of Chargers around the region.

Charger1973

Hey Charger74 send me an email.  charger1973@hotmail.com

I would be interested in getting together to talk cars sometime, wouldnt mind seeing yours in person too, looks like a solid project car and I always like to see works in progress. You dont see too many Chargers around Des Moines, and I do like the 3rd Gens...   You can come by and check out my 73s too if you want.  I just got em both a week ago and they do need alot.   :yesnod: