News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First Generation Front Bucket Seat Foam......

Started by A383Wing, July 11, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

who has the best product and price? Or is it even available for the 66 & 67 "B" body bucket seats?

Bryan

Ghoste

It is, I used seat buns from Legendary and was very happy with them.  Not sure if anyone else makes them.

A383Wing

thanks....Bob also got back to me last night and said to look at Dante's site as well

Ghoste

Never thought to check Dante's when I did mine, it was maybe 7 years ago?  They stayed firm until selling the car this spring and I could not believe how much nicer it was having new foam in there.  Besides ending the constant foam dandruff problem inside the car it made a huge difference in the seats.

A383Wing

That's the problem Marie Shirley is having with the red 67, it's raining foam under the seats and she says that they are "flat" as well.....

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Ghoste on July 12, 2014, 09:33:59 AM
Never thought to check Dante's when I did mine, it was maybe 7 years ago?  They stayed firm until selling the car this spring and I could not believe how much nicer it was having new foam in there.  Besides ending the constant foam dandruff problem inside the car it made a huge difference in the seats.

lmao funny you say I have foam dandruff like crazy....need new foams for sure.  :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

Instant cure for a very annoying problem.  ;)

ODZKing

Ghoste

Runs about the same at Legendary and if you wait for one of their sales it helps, BUT... Dante's likely sources it from them anyway and they are Mopar specific and very service oriented.  Great folks to deal with so if the price is the same or close to it, I'd ay Dante's.

A383Wing