News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats the movie with the evil customized 3rd gen?

Started by Ghoste, July 09, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Baldwinvette77

Ghoste

crj1968

Wheels of Terror.... I ran across that a couple years ago.  It's terrible ! 

Kern Dog

It was not good.
The final chase scene was with that Charger against a short school bus. The Charger first chased it, then the lady driving the bus ended up chasing the Charger. How slow could that car be to NOT be able to get away from a school bus?

myk

Because the school bus had a "race" engine installed when the hero mom decided it was time to finish it...

RallyeMike

You can actually watch Wheels of Terror on Youtube for free. It's terrible, like most "car" movies, but fun nonetheless.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Ghoste

Yes, its a poor copy of The Car which wasn't a good film to start with but I couldn't recall the name of it.

nvrbdn

someone on here was building one of those chargers a couple years ago. it was coming along, but havent seen an update in quite a while. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

You're right, I remember that now too.  Can't recall who it was, think he had an avatar with that car. :scratchchin:

F8-4life

I think 3rd gens do have a bit of an evil look to them.
Especially in flat black or any kind of black really.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Nick5420

Buddy tried talking me into doing my 74 like that but I just can't do it lol.

Indygenerallee

That Charger went the the scrapyard unfortunately.... :rotz: Had some serious frame damage I had not seen.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!