News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

VB beer

Started by rt green, June 20, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

VB beer. anyone had it?  I us ally  drink miller high life in the bottle but been trying to find VB and give it a try.
third string oil changer

Alaskan_TA

Good stuff.

rt green

so you can get it in the states?  doesnt taste like bud does it?
third string oil changer

don duick

VB is crap don't bother. It is one of my most hated beers. have not had it for a few years now. I remember just the one would usually give me a big headache. No it does not taste anything like bud, in fact budwieser is my favourite beer

rt green

well, we don't have a Red Robin or a White Castle either. we are the largest city in our state and I would at least like to try some of this stuff. no popeyes chicken no in and out burger. you name it, we don't have it. we do have the real big franchises though. it just would be nice to try something different for once. 
third string oil changer

polywideblock

see if you can get xxxx GOLD or xxxx summer bright    :scratchchin:   

gold is a mid strength larger and summer bright is a pale  dry larger    worth a try if you can get them   :Twocents:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

rt green

bout the only aussie beer you see around here is fosters
third string oil changer

don duick

VB tastes like fosters just a little more bitter. same company

rt green

I understand now. thank you
third string oil changer