News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Frame Connectors for 69

Started by Sweet T, March 15, 2006, 11:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet T

Just wondering how many people have put frame connectors on there chargers?  Is it really necessary?  I plan on taking the car down to the strip now and then to crush my non mopar friends.  I'll probably just run on street tires.  Are there any disadvantages or negative issues with using the frame connectors?

Thanks
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

Johnny SixPack

Here's a good thread to check out:

]http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,5388.0.html

I've got them on my "69 and love the improved handling and 'tightness' over stock (and 36 years worth of flexing).
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

4402tuff4u

I just had my body guy add them to my 68 R/T. I spiced up the 440 and wanted to add a bit more stability to the body. I bought the weld on type from Year One. I was looking for a photo in my computer to show you, but I dont have one.  :icon_smile_sad:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"